Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Ver.

it's very difficult to get a half cut in msia, in fact my fren is working for a half cut workshop, he travel japan frequently, it's very difficult for them to get the colt, if happens to have any, japanese wil like to have it rather than sell, otherwise the aussie or russian wil pay more than msian for it when the japs don want it.

hey if any1 lookin for stabilizer bar, can always look for Ultra Racing, i fix the front, lower front n lower rear bar, it gives me better handling.

Agree with you. But recently I noticed that there's a N/A halfcut being advertise in Motor Trader:) Wonder when will we see the Ralliart ones.

You're driving a black colour Colt? Coz i was planning to put in anti roll bar and noticed that they are offering lower bars.

yeah bro, i driv a black colt...in fact my fren work for ultra racing, he took my car for the measurement n u guys who driving the ralliart version has no worry, it fits all. BUT aware of the fake 1 as there are many in the market now, i suggest u guys visit ultra racing in pandan indah cheras kl

i don think v can get a ralliart version half cut for time being.

bro how is the fuel consumption for the turbo version :confused:

by the way, i stil haven't seen any of the air master bodykit(beside the pictures in website but still looks blur), is that a different design compare to yours? Which 1 look nicer? In fact i can't get the ralliart design in kl, i guess??

yeah bro, i driv a black colt...in fact my fren work for ultra racing, he took my car for the measurement n u guys who driving the ralliart version has no worry, it fits all. BUT aware of the fake 1 as there are many in the market now, i suggest u guys visit ultra racing in pandan indah cheras kl

i don think v can get a ralliart version half cut for time being.

bro how is the fuel consumption for the turbo version :confused:

by the way, i stil haven't seen any of the air master bodykit(beside the pictures in website but still looks blur), is that a different design compare to yours? Which 1 look nicer? In fact i can't get the ralliart design in kl, i guess??

Ahhh.... I'm planning to fix up anti roll bars infront and back soon:) Just waiting for the time when I'm free as I need to leave the car at the workshop for 1 night.

As for the fuel consumption, I'm getting between 380-420km for RM92 average.

I can't find any images of the airmaster either:(

I would like to know where do everyone here bring their car to service? I've been sending mine to Eneos and just got it done today:)

Changed to the Eneos CVT fluid and yummy, it sure does the job.

So far has anyone here changed their brake pads? I'm still looking for it!

If we apply the free member ship, labour charge is free except for spark plug transmission oil if not mistaken.

Btw, I think you got your car from EON. If that's the case, you should stick with them. Our version R is from USF and their technician macam tembak so I'm pretty worried

hey i've just found out TL Mac sc in Shah Alam has the ori Mit CVT fluid...so guys, i advice all of u to send it there for genuine fluid.

the air cond is not working, gotta send it to claim under warranty...most probably is the compressor problem, i just worried it would takes a very long time for them to get the part if it needs to replace.

it takes only hours to install the anti low bar...so i think u don nid to leave your car overnight, i can provide my friend contact if u need.

Thx for sharing bro.

As for the anti roll bar, I was informed that they've not developed it yet. Plz pm your friend's contact to me ya.

Btw,I've finally found where to get genuine brake pads for Z27AG:) Will be going to Bintang Auto located in Jln Kuhing tomorrow and will report to you guys:)

Hey guys!

At long last I've found the right place for all Colt users (Z23,25 and 27 models) to find any spare parts that they require in KL:D

As mentioned yesterday, Bintang Auto, located in Jln Kuching, behind Old Taste, offers any parts of our car that we need, ranging from exterior, interior, engine, components big and small...they have it all!!!

Btw, got my ori front and back brake pads from them for RM280

Hey guys!

At long last I've found the right place for all Colt users (Z23,25 and 27 models) to find any spare parts that they require in KL:D

As mentioned yesterday, Bintang Auto, located in Jln Kuching, behind Old Taste, offers any parts of our car that we need, ranging from exterior, interior, engine, components big and small...they have it all!!!

Btw, got my ori front and back brake pads from them for RM280

It's really a great news, my house is just a few km away from jln kuching

And lucky that my car able to claim the air cond compressor under warranty BUT the parts will only arrived in mid-Dec, HUH, how am i goin to drive without air cond:hmmmm:

Does Bintang Auto sell the ralliart head lamp?

Bro did u leave your car in Ultra Racing? My friend told me there is a unit Johor plate Colt Plus to install bars, it's black.

Bro did u leave your car in Ultra Racing? My friend told me there is a unit Johor plate Colt Plus to install bars, it's black.

Wah,you're being updated so fast:D Yes it is. Left my car there for customizing the rear anti-roll barstalling the front and rear lower bar. Picking my car up in a short while more:) Will share my experience later

Last edited:
It's really a great news, my house is just a few km away from jln kuching

And lucky that my car able to claim the air cond compressor under warranty BUT the parts will only arrived in mid-Dec, HUH, how am i goin to drive without air cond:hmmmm:

Does Bintang Auto sell the ralliart head lamp?

I guess they should have it as the boss told me they can get anything we need for the car for every models:D

You may contact them at 03-62521199

Just drove along Sg. Tua road to Ulu Yam and man I must say it is the right choice to install the bars:D Much better handling/response & less body roll with only a little ride comfort being compromised.

Yeah bro i agree wit u, mine also installed the bars, it's really gives a better handling.
I should meet u at Ultra Racing to share some ideas, my friend told me last Saturday, I never thought it was u coz it's a Johor plate, n i thought u r from Malacca.

oh man.....i missed the first tt.
well guys, let me know when is the 2nd tt

by the way, i wonder where do you guys normally service your car? i am using eon but not really sure if these guys are checking and using the right oil. i believe our colt are using cvt transmission and mitsubishi has their our transmission oil for cvt but the last time i sent for servicing, eon used petronas brand even for our cvt transmission. not sure if it is spoil the transmmission.

Go to TL Mac in shah alam, they have the ori Mit CVT fluid

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom