Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ahyap

Known Member
Oct 3, 2006
hahaha.... immediately after posting my msg... AE111 suggest to have it on 19July..... *sigh*... potong stim ler.....:banghead:

Nevermind..... i believe 19July is actually a more realistic & better date!! so it has been decided....19July GRAND TT for Tezzas and the Official First TT for the New Altezza Club of West Malaysia!!

Errmmm... i dun mind being the cameraman la...... but if i bring my 3Megapixel digi camera can r?? hehehe....:rolleyes:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
GTI-WLY
Your offer still stands rite?.

Guys : The reason I suggested 19th cos we need time to recruit more members.
Not all members visit ZTH daily or weekly thus they may miss out the recruitment drive......:driver:

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
19th then it's ok with me...AE111, what's my registration id? ahyap, want to swap with me? can...not that expensive..just belanja me a TRD bumper only.. :driver:

gti-wly

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
putrajaya
GTI-WLY
Your offer still stands rite?.

Guys : The reason I suggested 19th cos we need time to recruit more members.
Not all members visit ZTH daily or weekly thus they may miss out the recruitment drive......:driver:
boleh2.. why not.. :proud:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
:listen:..I think AE111 have to entertain the other missus lah this Friday....:rofl:
The 19th actually sounds good...but now we need to arrange for the time and place to meetup b4 the convoy to PutraJaya for the shoot....and also which part of Putrajaya we are heading to....any suggestions.??..

By the way..bro Yap..3megapixel is ok lah...as long as it is not China brand lah..:biggrin:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
For the meeting on 19th.... Everybody Pls suggest :
1) Time of the brunch.
2) Place for the brunch
3) Agenda.. What we want to discuss. i.e website,tshirt,stickers,membership fees.
4) Volunteers to lead the convoy to putrajaya.
How about Sepang F1 Circuit......

Thanks guys

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Ehhh..why suddenly divert to Sepang F1 Circuit...bro AE111...U want to test out yr ride ahhh....:burnout:
As Putrajaya and Sepang F1 Circuit is 2 diff places..let's take a vote...Sepang F1 have Go-kart circuit...:biggrin:
I suggest ard 11-12noon...meet at Makbul Mamak at USJ 9....or USJ 17 Sri Melur...

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
no lah ... sepang circuit has alot space for us to park our cars and take picture...
Just a suggestion....

Meeting in taipan may not be a good idea cos not enough parking.
Makbul area cannot handle so many cars.
I am assuming 30 odd cars will turn up and it will become a nightmare.

We need to go somewhere where there is sufficient parking.

Sri Melur area also will gets crowded during lunch time.

Need to consider the logistic carefully.

But definately need to meet in USJ cos easier for us to head toward KLIA highway to putrajaya.

Pls keep the idea flowing.....:biggrin:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Thanks Mexec for your commitment......

Guys pls help spread the word....... So Far got 12 members already.
Still another 12 more ppl havent responded to me.

Target 30 members by 19 July......Realistic ?????

I am sure there are more than 30 Altezza in Klang Valley.
Once the club is formed with official website then other NON ZTH members may join.:biggrin:

mexec

Known Member
Mar 1, 2007
why don't we take a picture at putrajaya..nice view there wat..i mean at the masjid in front of the prime minister office..i saw myvi n also jazz club taking picture over there..but we need to get there ealier before that place took by others club..very famous place for picture..

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Hi
I have a suggestion. Let vote on that day.

Putrajaya or Sepang Circuit.:biggrin:

monsterezza

Known Member
Aug 4, 2007
details submitted. for the grand TT. why not we open a voting thread to get the majority says as we will not know who are busy who are not :D

monsterezza

Known Member
Aug 4, 2007
hahaha.... immediately after posting my msg... AE111 suggest to have it on 19July..... *sigh*... potong stim ler.....:banghead:

Nevermind..... i believe 19July is actually a more realistic & better date!! so it has been decided....19July GRAND TT for Tezzas and the Official First TT for the New Altezza Club of West Malaysia!!

Errmmm... i dun mind being the cameraman la...... but if i bring my 3Megapixel digi camera can r?? hehehe....:rolleyes:

ask platinum to bring his DSLR camera..his a good photographer...with nice lenses and all those stuff to get a boom picture.!

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Hi Monsterezza,
Thanks for your details........ There will be always ppl who cant make it due other engagement which is fine. As long as majority 80% turn up that would be ok. The gathering is 2 weeks away thus should be enough time for eveyone to slot it in their schedule.

If cant...... no problem then they just have to join in another session.

2 weeks is a long time already . I cant make it this week cos short notice and I cant make it 3 weeks time cos by that time the steam would run out.

So I dont see any other time to have the gathering.........

Do you have a suggestion ...... :biggrin:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Well..if the whole thing runs out of steam....we will have to wait for the next cycle to build up the steam again lah...then bro Yap will say..no steam alreadi like that...:hahaha:
Well..hopefully it is more action than just talk this time round....:sleep:

ahyap

Known Member
Oct 3, 2006
hi,guys,can i join and do u guys need my help?
of course u may join.... the more the merrier.... although have opted to part with your tezza, the tezza spirit would always be inside you no??:rofl:

The TEZZA spirit is inside each and every Tezza owner (current & previous)!!!:biggrin:

as for the assistance u can offer, well... we would leave it in the good hands of our organising chairperson, Mr.AE111.:driver:

ahyap

Known Member
Oct 3, 2006
Well..if the whole thing runs out of steam....we will have to wait for the next cycle to build up the steam again lah...then bro Yap will say..no steam alreadi like that...:hahaha:
Well..hopefully it is more action than just talk this time round....:sleep:
Bro..... if u "really" wanna know, I can hold my "steam" for quite some time ........ :biggrin:

Btw, would black tezza be able to join us for this Grand TT??

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
All are welcome.......:biggrin: I hope blacktezza can join.......he said he will be back in 2 weeks from last friday......

A Post Every 5 Mins

I got some small stains just at the lower arch of the front tyres and arch at the back bumper.. very little stain marks.. have to really focus to see it..

i think its from the Tyre Shine (white stuff) which is applied at most car wash shops.. of very stubburn Muds..

I dont think it is tar.. coz i applied Tar n Bug Remover.. it didnt take it of completely..

But it somehow gone after frequent Rains..

Is there any product that can remove it instantly and provide a protective layer to it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience