A new Corolla with 2ZZGE & 6MT ??!!

ToyoRism

Known Member
Is this the New Corolla only available in Japan or it is a Concept car ??
According to the news...it was powered by 2ZZGE & a 6MT tranny.

Any comments all sifuss ??!!

corollawm7.jpg

Click the below link for more toyota info:

FENSPORT - PERFORMANCE TOYOTA PARTS

Last edited:
This 1 looks different from caldina ler....seems very yao yeng ~

it's
not new, this car been around for few year already, seen on magazine back in 2001
it's the Toyota WILL VS

toyota_will_vs_a1128087199b781100.jpg
toyota_will_vs_a1128087199b781100_2.jpg

toyota_will_vs_a1128087199b781100_3.jpg

the auto gear lever...like fighter jet style
toyota_will_vs_a1128087199b781100_4.jpg

toyota_will_vs_a1128087199b781100_10.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this car on the road a few times. I think its not that good looking at the side. The proportions are weird.

come to think of it....i've seen it once...
but couldn't recall where it was....
i also think it looks weird...

i always saw it near my office....OUG
just look like future car....
but the power....i dunno..

yeah looks very weird. In my humble opinion.. i feel that majority of those new cars look very weird.. haha still like those old cars like 101 , 111 , Supra MR2..haha

saw here in Kota kinabalu too....3 of it ...white black and greenish color...the engine is 1zzFE.....but the 2ZZGE do have..

the gear selector tak cantik lah..look like proton nia ...
but shape really weird lah ...like a bird wit sharp head and sharp butt
haha

Bro ColvAE101 u in Kota kinabalu now? u are fr. there ar?

FF again...
when are they going to make a small version of FR...like legendary AE86...heeeeee

Haiyoooo... They already have a FR mid sized sedan for us in the form of Altezza. In fact i believe the altezza was a car that is supposed to replace the AE86. Then again when we had is first here, it was around rm200k.

Nowdays if you thing they wanna built a FR 1.6? No way!!! Look at all the manufacturers nowdays are running at least 1.8cc in their corolla range cars. And there are those budget 1.5cc sedans. C'mon guys, don't dream of the reissued AE86. I would never happen. It would not be cheap to have such a car nowdays.

And there isn't any FR parts bin from their LEXUS range to be fitted in a small car. Go figure.

Haiyoooo... They already have a FR mid sized sedan for us in the form of Altezza. In fact i believe the altezza was a car that is supposed to replace the AE86. Then again when we had is first here, it was around rm200k.

Nowdays if you thing they wanna built a FR 1.6? No way!!! Look at all the manufacturers nowdays are running at least 1.8cc in their corolla range cars. And there are those budget 1.5cc sedans. C'mon guys, don't dream of the reissued AE86. I would never happen. It would not be cheap to have such a car nowdays.

And there isn't any FR parts bin from their LEXUS range to be fitted in a small car. Go figure.

waaa...you always take things seriously aaa ? :banghead:

waaa...you always take things seriously aaa ? :banghead:

Hahaha. Depends la if you think i'm serious or not? In the web post like this, its everyone's way of decipering the tone of a message. But no point getting in an argument about it. Last time, when trd16v played out Limandy by offering 10K for his SEG, i played along. Then probably i mis-intepreted Limandy's reply and then "Sut" him kaw kaw. hahaha. Next you can see many of those who regularly post here, kept mum. Then last TTT i went, (maybe its me la) i get strange looks.

Reality, i have seen how some internet fued, came out to the real world. Kind of sad its all mostly about anger rather than love.

When i talked about boobs, i kena from Acoustic! When i talked about my TE, i kena from Yolk. When i talked about how interested i am at SSO, i kena from Qiw. Now i talk about some real world issues, i kena from Chinozie. But then those are laced with jokes la. hehehe.

But what to do? In internet, the fights... the love all should remain here. Come real life everyone just sips teh tarik and let the jokers do the talking. hahaha.

Ok.... waaayyy off topic liao.

aiyak me too outdate liao...This car really got 2ZZGE inside ??Never heard b4...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom