March 31: HCC KL-Melacca Trip

Haha...
Good, good!
I think I will probably be free on 9th and 10th of June. :)

Got into the cosplay website again. Didnt see their actual time of competition at Danga Bay. I sms the fella now. Will let you guys know when they reply.

The cosplay show will be held in the afternoon of 10th June. How? KL coupe drivers leave JB in the late afternoon?

You think we can ask Hyundai or other company to be our official sponsors when we have convoy? Ask them sponsor our petrol and servicing.. Then in return we might need to put on some of their stickers or attend some of their events.. What you all think?

Hmmm... I remember one of the members here did mention that before.
But from what I heard at that time was Hyundai Malaysia ain't wanted those kinda publicity.
Not really clear of how it goes with Hyundai Malaysia.

Was it long long time ago? If yes, then we can try again lor.. write good good proposal then submit

Hmmm.... I forgotten how long de.
However, no members tried submitting a proposal to Hyundai Malaysia before.
Maybe Sim, you can do that?
This important task will be awarded to you.
Hehehehe.........

Hahaha.. i can write the proposal and stuff.. but then who has the contact of Hyundai Malaysia?

erm..interestin~if ur guys come jb,sim remember 2 call me ah.

btw,i don thk hyundai msia will support anythg...anyway,nice 2 try ^^

erm..interestin~if ur guys come jb,sim remember 2 call me ah.

btw,i don thk hyundai msia will support anythg...anyway,nice 2 try ^^

I will not call you.. But will ask you convoy to Malacca with me then convoy with the rest of the gang to come back JB.. hahaha.. Onz?

OK. Give me a few days to do it.. Deadlines in my office works are reaching very very soon! Dead...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom