March 31: HCC KL-Melacca Trip

Hey guys...

I am back here. So long didn't log in.i almost forgot i am a member here. Count me in for the trip to melaka. Roy, when u hv your wedding, we will convoy all coupes from your house to your future wife house. :P

Have a nice day yea!!

eh eh..Roy..i am not sharon la..i am the other S, Sandra la...no wonder u call me dat and i was so blur la..apa la...

babyishfemme said:
eh eh..Roy..i am not sharon la..i am the other S, Sandra la...no wonder u call me dat and i was so blur la..apa la...

That's the problem, Sandra!
You didn't log in for such a long time, that's why Roy get all the names wrong!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Rpy roy...u only hv 2 girls members here ler..hw come can forget us one?if got 10 girls i am sure u will be pengsan.

Last edited:
eh brothers,

is this convoy confirm bor? because i wil be working on dat saturday and i hv to take leave if it is confirm. please let me know few days before okay! thanks ya!

Rpy roy...u only hv 2 girls members here ler..hw come can forget us one?if got 10 girls i am sure u will be pengsan.
Sandra, if we have 10 girls, I need to call TT every weekend to remember all 10 girls face, address, contact number, and keep track on your status (single, single but attached, single and available ... ) etc.

I think most of the male member will attend too. : biggrin:

eh brothers,

is this convoy confirm bor? because i wil be working on dat saturday and i hv to take leave if it is confirm. please let me know few days before okay! thanks ya!
ROGER!

when you guys reached, i will receive you guys with open arms :D
Danny, you dun FFK yah...

will update you guys , sorry, stuck at project. working on damn a lot of things

guys, many post has been delete due to the roll back.
but now i dun think this is possible for next week unless someone can help to take over this from me. I'm currently stuck in a project which required my full focus.

Sorry to make all of you here disappointed.

If the trip is on, i might drop by for the convoy as well. Til then ! =)

BlackSamurai said:
i hope that i can make it, i have been working on weekends for months. i hope i can put an end for this

Roy, change company la.....
hahahahahahaha........ just joking......

means u will be free soon? thats great, gonna have TT soon huh.. i thought u guys visited the chop shop last two weeks?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom