1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

Re: (Hypothetical) Wanna buy an Evo

Cheap wor.. I am very skeptical about sellers who don't show more detailed pictures. Especially since no interior pics.

I was stopped once supposed to be speeding but doing 105 in 90 zone because need to overtake bus then cut in to toll lane. Police ask about the car ask to rev the engine then ask me to go......hahhahhaha:rofl:

Bus going at 90 also? Your car got blow off meh?

Wira if 2.0L sure cannot dy, then for the body there is also some laws, like not exceeding a certain measurement from the original....lol

4G93T still can be legal. :biggrin: But will it be an issue if the intercooler is exposed.

Intercooler install behind bumper. Little expose is ok.

Yours hidden behind licence plate.

Bus going at 90 also? Your car got blow off meh?

He refer his book say I was doing 105, and ask me do you know the speed limit. I say yes 90....lol
He must be thinking turbo doing 105 in 90 zone is not speeding......hhahahhahahhaa

Cheap wor.. I am very skeptical about sellers who don't show more detailed pictures. Especially since no interior pics.

Yup, the 2nd cheapest E7 I've ever seen in ads for the last 2 yrs or so (cheapest was at 50k for a GTA version which had been converted to manual). Well there's only 1 way to find out if it's really decent or not, isn't it? :biggrin:

VR4 bumper quite hard to see intercooler unlike Evo bumper.

Yup, initially my Super Saloon bumper cannot fit as the bottom slopes inwards, so after transplant have to change the bumper also. Is tuck under/inside towards the left slightly, so have to bend down to really see it. Also it is smaller....lol

So I heard someone cured their STD... so which Evo are you getting? The 7? I think minimum should get the 8 MR.

What is this......

VR2turbo don't spoil the surprise. HAHAHA!

And for the record I'm not buying an Evo. Didn't manage to see any good ones. Bought something else instead that's also turbo charged but it's a RWD.

What is this......

VR2turbo don't spoil the surprise. HAHAHA!

And for the record I'm not buying an Evo. Didn't manage to see any good ones. Bought something else instead that's also turbo charged but it's a RWD.

Whoa, Silvia S15R huh? Altezza turbo? 1JZ/2JZ Supras???

Top Bottom