What are you driving now?

Those days got no choice, so wira sold well. By Inspira time, we had more choices.....lol

Like Citroen ZX, it was so popular, my ex colleague bought one. Price was if not mistaken RM80k. I did mention to him second hand value for Citroen not good and at that time spares also expensive and hard to find. He say it is so popular the value may hold, and at that time there were so many on the road that I was wondering maybe he is right. But that was not to be, through the year, slowly disappear, nowadays hardly see one......lol
After 9 years he sold it for 4k I think from 80k. My second hand wira, I sold after 10 years at 19k, bought at 30plus k....:driver:

tiara ?

lsm1991 : THANKs! Now I understand "the bulge". Hahahaha

When ever expert ppl add that roof bulge statement on fb or where to say that is how to identify an evo, i just smile and feel lucky i am driving an inspiralution:smokin::thefinger:

LOL! Who dare say you drive inspiralution la. Everyone here knows you have the grandfather evo mah. If you own an ori evo, there is no way in hell will you settle for a fake kitted up evo wannabe.

But seriously. I didn't know there was any differences in Evo Xs worldwide. And I didn't know there was a sunroof version too!

Isn't the MIVEC head could not withstand high power mods?

I always hear people saying they prefer the non MIVEC head for high power mods.

Sigh.

Little friend, you have much to learn. And go watch the video 6uest shared. :biggrin: Money makes the world go round.

There's a US-based drag racer that drags (and sometimes wins) with his 4G15 colt. Merril performance (I think I spelt his name wrong). So? MMC supposed to be more tunable right? Not according to Merril.

2014-Mitsubishi-Lancer-Evolution-X-MR-aluminium-roof.jpg

evo roof, note the design by the edges

That ridge (bulge) will strengthen the roof......:driver:

one question. Inspira body vs japan evo x quality ?
history will repeat like Wiralution ? body koyak...

i would say yes....

but not about quality....

even ori Lancer GT not same as evoX

i heard is cy4a share same chassis as lancer ralliart which mean they can have the RA 4wd bolt on direct?? they use RISE body construction as well so expecting rigidity increased, but not till evolution level i believe.. maybe a comparision of c99 chassis with ce9a chassis

Help TS, he busy with new working life.

Now everyone knows about my working life story. :rofl: Till now still doing simple data entry, recording cheque numbers, matching invoice documents, filing.

Malaysian, living abroad ?

There is a possibility.

Don't think so, we have a few non Malaysian members in here.....:driver:

Yeah, I have seen a few. I think there is one active Thai member here driving Lancer cedia.

Last edited:
Top Bottom