Daddys club

Yeah sorry! I didn't mean to diss your age, I thought someone else had commented and I did post a followup after I realised my mistake. :adore:

With regards to the seats, I don't know which cheap seats you were referring to, but in most cases those seats that sit well, sturdy and have proven side protection crash test results aren't exactly cheap. Perhaps these days the seats are priced differently or way back then they were cheaper considering how much better our buying power was

#rage mode on
are you saying that im too old now?
#rage mode off

hahahahhahah

no worries dude, no damage done :biggrin:

#rage mode on
are you saying that im too old now?
#rage mode off

hahahahhahah

no worries dude, no damage done :biggrin:

I now half wanna burn your car down and half wants to give you a super duper wedgie.

LOL! Ok. You can't be younger than me because your kid is pretty old. You're definitely not younger than me cuz your kid is pretty old. So that makes you at the bare minimum 35 years old so that makes you neither old nor young. Just... like... me.... :biggrin:

Titan : If your seat moved out of its original position I suggest you check again how you fitted it. It's not supposed to move that much! And btw, she's at the back seat right? Why facing forward? She can't support her own neck yet so face her backwards dude. And you probably already know reversed car seats can't be in the front if there's an airbag. No airbag not so bad.

I now half wanna burn your car down and half wants to give you a super duper wedgie.

LOL! Ok. You can't be younger than me because your kid is pretty old. You're definitely not younger than me cuz your kid is pretty old. So that makes you at the bare minimum 35 years old so that makes you neither old nor young. Just... like... me.... :biggrin:

Titan : If your seat moved out of its original position I suggest you check again how you fitted it. It's not supposed to move that much! And btw, she's at the back seat right? Why facing forward? She can't support her own neck yet so face her backwards dude. And you probably already know reversed car seats can't be in the front if there's an airbag. No airbag not so bad.

Izso, you need glasses already :thefinger: She's facing backwards la...read my post again. The moved position I mention is my little girl moved not the seat la...Hahahahaha...

Yesterday my little girl really give me kao kao one...crying non stop for the whole night dont want to sleep. WHen I see she close her eye try put her into her cot...she cry again....me and my wife also don't know what to do, feed her, change her diaper, check if she's having fever..because Monday she went for her 2nd injection. Doc said will have fever but she didn't have fever just that day evening like very tired. Today morning I came into office like a zombie.....

those 400 one i saw at accessories shop..can almost confirm not genuie......because those sparco/recaro wan i saw at reputable baby equipment shop...even got stroller priced rm2k-4k :sleep:

Sparco F500K is mmg around the 4xx region one for ori... F700k is around RM8xx for ori.... afaik...baby seats no fakies...havent seen or heard of any before...no need to compare the price of stroller to baby seat... thats like comparing apples and oranges.

but also depends on where u buy... go baby shop u can get the F500K for RM4xx... go N1 the F500K is RM600 :banghead:

i currently have the F500K in my car... while my wife's car is using the Halford Zeus which was given to me by my sister...

both are comfy for my 1y3m son... but the halford is definitely better at almost double the price... mainly because it can tilt even more than the sparco, more comfy for him when he is sleeping.

As for Sweet Cherry... damn i love this brand la....theyre design copies alot of branded ones.. theyre like the Rota for baby seats n strollers hahahhahahaha...like the SCR3 is very similar to quinny zapp...even the folding very similar hahahha... damn bang for buck...somemore theyre so cheap and good that u can buy 1 new one every year if ur backside itchy hahahahha

i bought the SCR6 Stroller and SCR7 carrier... my son when he was 2 months travelled in that carrier in my car (with TEIN Flex suspension) from KL all the way to Alor Setar without any issue... slept soundly and only waking up and getting out of the seat to breast feed n diaper change.

i now use another umbrella folding Sweet Cherry stroller... cant remember model.. also good shit... had to ditch the SCR6 bcoz its footprint after folded is still very big... a lil big for my wife's kenari (taking up alot of bootspace), n definitely too big for my hatchback.

wanna sell the SCR6....but too lazy to take pix n post up the ad hahahahah

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Yesterday my little girl really give me kao kao one...crying non stop for the whole night dont want to sleep. WHen I see she close her eye try put her into her cot...she cry again....me and my wife also don't know what to do, feed her, change her diaper, check if she's having fever..because Monday she went for her 2nd injection. Doc said will have fever but she didn't have fever just that day evening like very tired. Today morning I came into office like a zombie.....

she just wants to sleep with u n ur wife i guess... my wife read somewhere that babies who sleep in the same bed with their parents are less stressed than babies who sleep in a cot or in their own room (aka separately)

my son since birth 1y3m ago til now has always slept in the same bed as me n my wife.... only during naps hes on his own....only downside is... that adorable lil man is a crazy bed hogger! hahahhahaha

I think she just wants to be held. Try holding her until she closes her eyes then let her sleep for another 30 - 40 minutes (deep sleep) then only put her into the cot.

that adorable lil man is a crazy bed hogger! hahahhahaha

Oh man.. that's so true. I think kids are all the same. LOL

try to carry her to sleep, once she sleeps, keep your baby close to your body untill she touchdown on the baby cot, then let her cuddle a small pillow. pat her bottom till she gets comfortable.

try to carry her to sleep, once she sleeps, keep your baby close to your body untill she touchdown on the baby cot, then let her cuddle a small pillow. pat her bottom till she gets comfortable.

Sometimes need to leave your palm on her until she goes into deep sleep.....

Yesterday same case guys, she cried like crazy. This morning brought her to the clinic. Doc said she's not sick or anything not gassy so doctor told me sometimes is baby throwing a temper. The doc check her throat, lungs, stomach, breathing and find no signs of illness, my little girl in the morning is very active and plays a lot with me but at night she's different for the pass 2 days. Then my mum ask me did I put some warm towel over the area she got jab. I said no, my mum said need to put because might be the jab area causing the pain. I also don't know, now I just hope tonight she won't be the same again like the pass 2 days. I seriously didn't get any sleep whole night hugging her and patting her trying to make her sleep but no matter how I hug her she still cry. I'm very stress and worried also.

I'm now googling the web for solutions and preparing myself for the worst tonight. I really ran out of ideas already any suggestion or help from you guys will be great. But the most I hope she will be find tonight.

My mum also suggest me to give her some Heinz stage 1 baby food, my girl now only poo once a day and her poo is less moisture compare to before still got a hint of green. Doctor said is the high iron in the formula and is pass out when the baby can't digest all of it but nothing to worry about. My girl is now 2 months how does you guys 2 months babies poo in a day?

Here is my Hp no. 012-6072331, if you guys got any suggestion do SMS to me because I won't have time to online when I'm at home with my girl. Thanks in advance for the help daddies...

Bro, try to put "minyak yu yee cap limau" at her stomach.. I think maybe, maybe her stomach catch a cold.. Put 2-3 drop on your palm then rub it at your baby stomach.. Try it first bro.. If that not the problem, maybe it's because of the formula you give her.. I mean the milk you give her.. Sometimes the formula not suit her..

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Just to share..

My son got admitted on Monday but already discharged on Wednesday because he got a fever.. He was admitted because the fever was like on off on off since Friday.. The doctor said need to give his blood a test.. And luckily it's not "denggi".. But maybe got some virus in his blood.. After been put 2 bottle of water ( I don't know what it's really called) and antibiotic he finally got discharged.. But still need to monitor.. In case the fever came back.. But so far he look healthy..
Now days need to be more careful guys.. Sometimes this kind of thing happen because of what we eat and the pollution out there.. Some friend said my son got sick because of the haze that occurred recently..
And again take a good care of our beloved.. They are our treasure...

My son got admitted on Monday but already discharged on Wednesday because he got a fever.. He was admitted because the fever was like on off on off since Friday.. The doctor said need to give his blood a test.. And luckily it's not "denggi".. But maybe got some virus in his blood.. After been put 2 bottle of water ( I don't know what it's really called) and antibiotic he finally got discharged.. But still need to monitor.. In case the fever came back.. But so far he look healthy..
Now days need to be more careful guys.. Sometimes this kind of thing happen because of what we eat and the pollution out there.. Some friend said my son got sick because of the haze that occurred recently..
And again take a good care of our beloved.. They are our treasure...

Oh! Sorry to hear that, hope he recovers soon.....

Izso, thanks for the SMS..really appreciated it.

nooris, thank you for the suggestion as well.

Yesterday, my girl didn't cry like the pass 2 days. She only woke up 2, 3 times for milk. I'm less worried now because it was her non stop crying that makes me very worry because I scare if she cries too much will affect her as well. The pass 2 days she cried until her face red like the blood vessel want to pecah and cry until no sound only the mouth open...

Yesterday, my girl didn't cry like the pass 2 days. She only woke up 2, 3 times for milk. I'm less worried now because it was her non stop crying that makes me very worry because I scare if she cries too much will affect her as well. The pass 2 days she cried until her face red like the blood vessel want to pecah and cry until no sound only the mouth open...

Maybe it's like what Noor said - just merajuk because of the jab. She'll be ok la.

Yesterday night she was fine. all 3 of use had very good sleep. Jonah only woke up for milk twice. Went outing with my wife and her the whole day and let her have short naps in the morning instead of long hour sleep which my mum in law always do that to my girl I think it's not good because it messes up her internal timing on sleeping. Because if she has only short naps in the morning then at night she will sleep longer and fuss less.

Oh! Sorry to hear that, hope he recovers soon.....

Thanks bro.. He's in his best condition now..!!! :o)

Welcome...!!!

Maybe it's like what Noor said - just merajuk because of the jab. She'll be ok la.

:o)

Guys, I just want to ask about something which had puzzled me and my wife for few days already. My little girl now is more than 2 months old will be 3 months end of this month. These few days her appetite reduced previously she can finish her milk but now she can't finish them even with the same amount. Her saliva has increased and sometimes drooling. Can't sleep well at night, wakes up and fuss a bit, when I gave her the passifier instead of sucking on it she like biting it with her gum. So I was telling my wife could it be my girl start teething already? It's quite early doesn't it?

The baby's deciduous teeth will only start on the age of 6 months and above. So, for your case, I dun think so your princess start teething. More like to the temperature inside her body is quite high and make her not comfortable and lack of appertize. May be it related to current haze issue??:confused::confused:

Guys, I just want to ask about something which had puzzled me and my wife for few days already. My little girl now is more than 2 months old will be 3 months end of this month. These few days her appetite reduced previously she can finish her milk but now she can't finish them even with the same amount. Her saliva has increased and sometimes drooling. Can't sleep well at night, wakes up and fuss a bit, when I gave her the passifier instead of sucking on it she like biting it with her gum. So I was telling my wife could it be my girl start teething already? It's quite early doesn't it?

Hye bro,

From what u did tell us, my answer is YES..!! I think your princess is start teething.. Base of my experience as a daddy, that's a sign babies teeth begin to grow.. It's normal..

Each baby has different physical growth, including growth of their teeth.. Usually baby girl will grow teeth earlier than boys.. So no need to worries..

Last edited:
Hye bro,

From what u did tell us, my answer is YES..!! I think your princess is start teething.. Base of my experience as a daddy, that's a sign babies teeth begin to grow.. It's normal..

Each baby has different physical growth, including growth of their teeth.. Usually baby girl will grow teeth earlier than boys.. So no need to worries..

Oh, my bad for the wrong info... because mine 1 is baby boy...:hmmmm::hmmmm: