Car broken in

that video. it's below my shop. Partner's car.

vr2turbo - Elton here btw

Which shop huh bro??
ST WANGAN ahh?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Wah! that means these guys going around targeting these cars......:banghead:

Yup.....
But i think my car exceptional case.....my car is fully standard outside,got no lips/skirting..even rims standard wira SE rims...he must have seen my car's intercooler,or u wouldnt even suspect my car turbo....

Learned expensive lesson never to leave car outasight

Thomas sorry for you loss and damage but I also suggest you to consider about change the house locks and is there any CCTV camera installed near the place where you got this incident? If yes then you can see the thief. Anyhow be careful at home maybe he again try to rob your home.

Thomas sorry for you loss and damage but I also suggest you to consider about change the house locks and is there any CCTV camera installed near the place where you got this incident? If yes then you can see the thief. Anyhow be careful at home maybe he again try to rob your home.

Yo Abraham......
How's things there up north?
As complicated as over here?

Pls do share some stories,and how ppl over there handle these kinda punks...

It ain't safe anymore even in daytime......and where the heck are the police patrols when you needed them??
Taking gaji buta?? hiding behind trees?

Just like those housing area theseday that need to hire their own security guards. There wasn't such things in 10 years ago, when crime wasnt that rampant and crazy.

WTF the PDRM is for, anyway?? Walk handsomely around with a pistol in their waist?? Take coffee money/easy money from petty law breakers? while the car jackers happily robbing innocent car owners of their own properly??!!

1st of all, patrol cars? u see any nowdays ? tat stingy gov provide any? they everyday hoping naza will sponsor them some cars ! da money they collect all went to their swiss bank ac oversea. they all living in guared & gated area so their family no bad things happen OK enough oledi. tat's is y no police around, thieves become more daring these days ( rompak in broad daylight caring parang & if u dare fight back, they dare to chop u into pieces on da spot ).

2nd, hiding behind trees doing wat ? u new here ? they waiting for us good citizens to do some minor traffic offence then stop us ask for $ kopi ! u think the low rank guys got high salaries ! unlike the high ontop 1, they sit in office and $ will go to them. so tis is the only way to survive for them. good ppl kena while da bad 1 bz robbing & snatching around.

3rd, residential hire guards? hahaha... dam funny, how many guards u can hire and these guard carry any fire arms ? guards r usually bangla ppl and most of da time there is a maximum of 2 guards only. thieves nowday comes in 5 ppl & all of them carrying 20 inch parang. u think tat guard is stoopid enough to lose his live for ur sake ? even jet li will run away in tis situation. so wtf can do ? just pray everyday !

1st of all, patrol cars? u see any nowdays ? tat stingy gov provide any? they everyday hoping naza will sponsor them some cars ! da money they collect all went to their swiss bank ac oversea. they all living in guared & gated area so their family no bad things happen OK enough oledi. tat's is y no police around, thieves become more daring these days ( rompak in broad daylight caring parang & if u dare fight back, they dare to chop u into pieces on da spot ).

2nd, hiding behind trees doing wat ? u new here ? they waiting for us good citizens to do some minor traffic offence then stop us ask for $ kopi ! u think the low rank guys got high salaries ! unlike the high ontop 1, they sit in office and $ will go to them. so tis is the only way to survive for them. good ppl kena while da bad 1 bz robbing & snatching around.

3rd, residential hire guards? hahaha... dam funny, how many guards u can hire and these guard carry any fire arms ? guards r usually bangla ppl and most of da time there is a maximum of 2 guards only. thieves nowday comes in 5 ppl & all of them carrying 20 inch parang. u think tat guard is stoopid enough to lose his live for ur sake ? even jet li will run away in tis situation. so wtf can do ? just pray everyday !

Simple solution to the problem....

Vote wisely !

Just do it with the flick of the pencil/ pen...:listen:

guys, dun leave any bags on your car seat!! my sis's car window just got broken 2 weeks back in Rawang town. she stop by for dinner after travelling to north. she left her travelling bag on the seat, and the theft smashed the window and took it away. aih.... this is second time.....

Sorry to hear that. That is very unfortunate some choose to steal and rob. A perfect society should not have any crime, but of course there is none such society. I really don't get it when ppl numbered crime rate, it is lower or better (It should be "none" in the first place). It is a combination effort of the government, the enforcer, and also the society. Corruption is one of the issues. I am always against owning a gun, but if I was the owner of that car I won't mind unload on those guys. Very unfortunate to see those crooks has the upper hand.
Good luck and hopefully problems like that will be resolve sooner.

guys, dun leave any bags on your car seat!! my sis's car window just got broken 2 weeks back in Rawang town. she stop by for dinner after travelling to north. she left her travelling bag on the seat, and the theft smashed the window and took it away. aih.... this is second time.....

Even you leave handbag on front seat when driving they will smash and grab at traffic lights, so better to put handbag on mat.
When parking for sometime, Laptop don't even put in the boot, they have device to locate them....

Even you leave handbag on front seat when driving they will smash and grab at traffic lights, so better to put handbag on mat.
When parking for sometime, Laptop don't even put in the boot, they have device to locate them....

Damn. It is that bad nowadays? That sucks man. So disappointing to hear these.

Damn. It is that bad nowadays? That sucks man. So disappointing to hear these.

Yah! brother, crime rate quite bad nowadays.....:mad:
At least nowadays shopping centers have spruced up their guards at the car parks, less crime being reports in these area.....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom