foam wash by road side car wash in malaysia

wow.. that's alot of work to do, but rewarding results... thanks for the info, on the other tread too!!
looks like it needs a machine to do it? how about by hand? diy style... :) is it possible?

do any of u guy know where is the premium road side car wash that carefully wash our car?
dont mind paying extra. bcuz sometimes people dont have the energy / busy / place to wash our own car.

Pressure wash under carriage, better send to petrol station, but not the car wash....

8502114.jpg

8502150.jpg

Now these are everywhere! BAD!

Last edited:
I would like to point out...
Even though the aneh wash is not good for your car, but what the heck. By the time the clear coat strips and start looking like that matrix it would probably be time to respray the car anyways because of the common malaysian attitude of not giving any f*cks when opening their doors... or scratches from handbags and from idiots that like to lean/sit on your car.

for me, i use the aneh wash every 2 weeks and before cny i would send my car for a wax and polish.

I would like to point out...
Even though the aneh wash is not good for your car, but what the heck. By the time the clear coat strips and start looking like that matrix it would probably be time to respray the car anyways because of the common malaysian attitude of not giving any f*cks when opening their doors... or scratches from handbags and from idiots that like to lean/sit on your car.

for me, i use the aneh wash every 2 weeks and before cny i would send my car for a wax and polish.

People love paying for overpriced cars only to skimp & go cheapskate route for their weekly carwash :hahaha:

Respect those that detail their own car. I try to do that whenever I have extra time. It will always be cleaner when DIY

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom