D A I H A T S U charade owner's picture gallery..

thanks for the reply,,now the big question.Where in the internet can i find these rear brake set ups to buy.I am in the U.S.A.I would love some other stuff for my 1989 charade.Here in the U.S.A. parts are very hard to find.Thanks again.
Bruno

thanks for the reply,,now the big question.Where in the internet can i find these rear brake set ups to buy.I am in the U.S.A.I would love some other stuff for my 1989 charade.Here in the U.S.A. parts are very hard to find.Thanks again.
Bruno
You can try Camskill in the UK or the users in Australia (www.daiclub.com). Parts here are getting pretty rare. Some people post stuff here but payment and shipping can be expensive and also problematic (getting scammed) as the element of mutual trust is needed.

Another alternative is to look at rear disc brakes on other makes with similar sizes and do a transplant from those. The newer Daihatsu Charade G202/Detomaso also has rear disc brakes which can be used on the G100 chassis.

hye guys.. im new here. im am using charade since a years ago, but still not have enough info bout my car.. anyone, can share the tips.. =)

Hi! All Daihatsu owners. How do contact the Gtti members? Any contact number and when will be the next meeting on? Thanks,

hello guys where can i get a set of those orange color front side of the headlight plastic light covers?

Dream Machine:
Close Address No 18, Jalan Pandan Mewah 3/3,
Pandan Mewah,68000 Ampang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Tel and Fax No : 03 - 4280 5587
Firdaus : 019-6555757 / 012-3773542
Fahmi : 012-2471638 / 019-2837226
E-mail : [email protected]

Last edited:
Nice gathering ... now i really missed my 1st car ... 1991 Daihatsu Charade GTti with 2 piece Black Racing rims... BCY 3887 ... bought in 2000 then sold off in 2002 as the car is too small for my family. Really loved this car as its economical .. POCKET ROCKET !!

Parts is getting scarce but managed to find most of it at Subang Old Airport chopshop.. Sungai Buloh area. Now im thinking of getting a Deto ...

Akum bro..
Wa bru beli Aura CX ni.. And nk join group bro ni. Teruja kot tgok kete byk2 camtu.. Wa org Seremban.
Wa nk wt bodykit pun xtau kt ner.. Hope de yang membantu..
0197743707 Ikhzad.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom