>>any Seremban People<< N9

Wah, so early coming back already bro? Most of us only coming back on Saturday, so any other night you are convenient?

YH, you see, I celebrate Christmas and will be expecting a lot of relatives. I'm coming back on Friday only. Friday night boleh ka? But I'll be late la. Maybe like that day. Hehe.

bro ddv_nk12..wanna see ur monster..hehe..

so yeehau u confirm the date..if no overtime than other place also can..takut overtime too noisy than cannot listen each other talk..haha..

Bro, who has a monster? U or me? Ur monster already in Sepang. I'm looking forward in meeting u too. Hope this time can meet up with more seremban ppl.

I still have some things to do on Saturday morning bro, so I can't make it on Friday. This applies to HKS as well :(

I dunno what time the Overtime closes as it is newly opened. wai88 can you advice on this? I heard you always passby there see chicks :idea:

Welcome Micheal....are you the from Tafe college also? driving FTO also? I have a friend same name with you...

Hello All Forumers,
I am Shah,the new comer. from Port Dickson(with love..hehehe)just kidding.:biggrin:

Please to join you all,the Seefoos,the Seniors... having the next TT..Yum Cha

Thanks.

Yo guys , i am from sban.. any TT currently ? feel like wanna meet up u guys n have a nice talk..

Welcome welcome. Well, we are planning to have one probably this weekend. But, still no decision yet.

I still have some things to do on Saturday morning bro, so I can't make it on Friday. This applies to HKS as well :(

I dunno what time the Overtime closes as it is newly opened. wai88 can you advice on this? I heard you always passby there see chicks :idea:

Ok. Ok. What about Sunday night?

Hello All Forumers,
I am Shah,the new comer. from Port Dickson(with love..hehehe)just kidding.:biggrin:

Please to join you all,the Seefoos,the Seniors... having the next TT..Yum Cha

Thanks.

Hello. Where in PD? Since you called people here in the red word, why not u belanja SEAFOOD, furthermore, u from PD. Joking joking. :cheers::cheers:

I'm ok on Sunday night too bro, how about you guys? Tentatively let's set it on Sunday night.

Hello. Where in PD? Since you called people here in the red word, why not u belanja SEAFOOD, furthermore, u from PD. Joking joking

of course,can what. but,you all must wait me to get 1st Prize in 4D first..
then can lah... c:dontknow: hehe

PD-located in 12-miles area,1km to Tiara Beach Resort.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

I'm ok on Sunday night too bro, how about you guys? Tentatively let's set it on Sunday night.

Yeah..I quite agree with you bro. Saturday night-ngam-ngam lah hoo..?.:top:
very cun one..

bro ddv i dun have monster la..my cute myvi is now having lau fong problem at extractor..waiting for my customized one to arrive..

looking forward to meet all of u guys..

FYI guys, I might be arriving slightly late after 11pm. Hopefully I won't be drunk by that time. :rofl: As I'll be crashing few relatives house from noon.

ader TT ka, can join me or not??

taiko is always welcum mia :adore:

I'm in for Sunday night too.

that's great, see you there (:

bro ddv i dun have monster la..my cute myvi is now having lau fong problem at extractor..waiting for my customized one to arrive..

looking forward to meet all of u guys..

No Drunk No Go Home ok? :beerglass::beerglass:

[H] [K] [S];1063821660 said:
FYI guys, I might be arriving slightly late after 11pm. Hopefully I won't be drunk by that time. :rofl: As I'll be crashing few relatives house from noon.

no problem bro, hopefully there is still some Starker left for you in the barrel :rofl:

Lol... Now this thread is alive and kickin'. Where is this place actually? I so long didn't ronda2 Seremban. What time? Hope we remain sober until we reach there.

ddv_nk12, give me a call once you reach our designated spot where you 1st met me by the road side, I'll guide you from there through phone.

Time is 9 pm, I'll be there early with wai88 to make sure we have a table. So guys do try to come as early as possible so that we can order the barrel and start drinking. :cheers:

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Welcome Micheal....are you the from Tafe college also? driving FTO also? I have a friend same name with you...

I have a friend same car with him too :idea:

hi bro YH & ddv_nk12,

may i know your agenda from the beginning until the end?
i really want to join you all but donno the plan.

errr...one more thing,are you guys just going to have TT or
heavily having that beers(yum seng)?? here, i feel a bit worry/scary lah..:rofl:

lastly, are both of these MEOC & JSOC groups included?
sorry bros,bcoz i m a new guy here in the loop...

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

bros,before i forget how many memebers are there be joining this meeting?

hi bro YH & ddv_nk12,

may i know your agenda from the beginning until the end?
i really want to join you all but donno the plan.
Reply in red

errr...one more thing,are you guys just going to have TT or
heavily having that beers(yum seng)?? here, i feel a bit worry/scary lah..:rofl:
From my experience, usually the agenda for that day will be talk cock and sing song, then talk girls, then follow up by talk hamsap things...Hahahaha..Don't worry, the guys and I no heavy drinker we only heavy footer.....

lastly, are both of these MEOC & JSOC groups included?
sorry bros,bcoz i m a new guy here in the loop...
our group is very open mia....anyone can join us, girls, guys, gays or lesbian also can...our variety very big one...1 malaysia mah...Hahahaha

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

bros,before i forget how many memebers are there be joining this meeting?

Just come to join, they all are friendly guy, sometimes way too friendly....Hahahaha:rofl:

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Ya, wear more pants if the guy named Jpau attend....Muahahahahaha

Top Bottom