>>any Seremban People<< N9

khoo....u want that duck shit green.....i can do for you@500 complete car paint job....inside out side mirror....cushion.....hahah

khoo....u want that duck shit green.....i can do for you@500 complete car paint job....inside out side mirror....cushion.....hahah

out of bajet ady bro!:banghead:my budget cant more than rm198 mia u knw
:banghead::banghead:come tt mou to9?:thefinger:

Last edited:
my car sprayed with crystal white dy. too late to suggest the colours la ppl. didnt u guys see the pics? not its the wheels. told the paint guy to spray with grey but now like wanna maintain it white. any idea for the wheels?

so, did u guys have the tt last weekend?

my car sprayed with crystal white dy. too late to suggest the colours la ppl. didnt u guys see the pics? not its the wheels. told the paint guy to spray with grey but now like wanna maintain it white. any idea for the wheels?

bronze color bro.....

this coming weekend..bukit putus..siapa going??

1 3zz-supercharged Aotits....1 rb30dett Sakainai.....1 f20c-kp61 and a 6a12tt Perdana coupe going....mao join??:biggrin:

Yup, TT went on as usual :tee:

this coming weekend..bukit putus..siapa going??

this group going kot, spotted at Ahzao Lucksa yesterday 10 am (just after practice session, maybe?) :driver:

746519e6.jpg

bronze color bro.....

1 3zz-supercharged Aotits....1 rb30dett Sakainai.....1 f20c-kp61 and a 6a12tt Perdana coupe going....mao join??:biggrin:

We will park our cars at a special place for RM 15 per entry parking (covered, unpaved), khoo please call the management to do the reservation for us :call2:

oh ya,don't forget to take the coupon of the curry neh

We will park our cars at a special place for RM 15 per entry parking (covered, unpaved), khoo please call the management to do the reservation for us :call2:

U call him direct la.....nowday dis TanSri.DMN.PJK.AMC.L&M dun wanto pick up my phone neh...:stupid:
He's no. is +5115-5115115

bronze color bro.....

decided not to paint my rims la bro. thinking of getting a 17'' when my tyre wears out.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Yup, TT went on as usual :tee:

this group going kot, spotted at Ahzao Lucksa yesterday 10 am (just after practice session, maybe?) :driver:

746519e6.jpg

arrgh, cant wait to come back and meet u guys la.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Guys this SUN what time u all be going?

u ppl plan to go bukit putus all but no plans to go south ka? i'm here... sesat here.

U call him direct la.....nowday dis TanSri.DMN.PJK.AMC.L&M dun wanto pick up my phone neh...:stupid:

congrate,u r entitle to have a big bowl of curry neh :burnout:

oh ya,don't forget to take the coupon of the curry neh

looks like Canteen Day ni, got nasi lemak coupon for 2 pax?
popcorn_1.gif

you sure you called the right person TanSri.DMN.ABS.EBD.TCS.ECT.GRA.SNF.RCA? :smokin:

Guys this SUN what time u all be going?

10 am ok? :listen:

arrgh, cant wait to come back and meet u guys la.

u ppl plan to go bukit putus all but no plans to go south ka? i'm here... sesat here.

let us know in advance when you are coming back bro, we can plan a meet up :)

let's plan a 2 day 1 night trip to gaylang :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom