Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

wow......madeup by proton.......inspiration by Bmw LOL................................:driver::argh::argh::argh:

:hmmmm:
Picture088.jpg

Wah...that Altis...front I still can accept but rear bumper...really :banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

To further emphasize on his 'TYPE-R' he bought a
R Emblem for his Honda...:biggrin:

DSC01458.jpg

Quite a nice mod there on this Putra...doesn't look too bad..:love:

DSC01394.jpg

Supra_Fanatics said:
Wah...that Altis...front I still can accept but rear bumper...really :banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

To further emphasize on his 'TYPE-R' he bought a
R Emblem for his Honda...:biggrin:

Quite a nice mod there on this Putra...doesn't look too bad..:love:

Hmmm! Draw a snake with a leg...

yesterday just saw an orange myvi with black "superleggera" decals on the side door (like the original) car have :biggrin:

sorry no pics...tak sempat snap at midvalley the garden :biggrin:

bro, later if Danz honk and flash at u, u get agitated and later u post Danz's car on the Idiot Driver page...
lol

Next time u see me.. flash ur light or honk me bro... :itsme:

okie bro...but i drive kancil only, no hon...haha.....i just wave to u la k...seen your car there few times edi at the always jam packed u-turn....now got polis trafik jaga not so bad compared to last time.

okie bro...but i drive kancil only, no hon...haha.....i just wave to u la k...seen your car there few times edi at the always jam packed u-turn....now got polis trafik jaga not so bad compared to last time.

Oh u also stuck there ah.. actually with police there.. i think more jam... if no police sure the road ok one....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom