all 4g93 na owners out there!!!!!!

oh.. dont know la heard lots of problem using mivec head plus i got the high cams for 4g93 already....... no cash la bro mivec stuff expensive.....

ive used both the 91 and 93 engine heads, still have them actually. i prefer the 91 head, much more response, using the 93 head, not liking the bottom end.. iam not fond of mivec and its kind

yup mivec no no......... not a fan of it........ he he he.....

Hi Jason. First of all what is your plan on ur mods? How far do you want to go. If your r thinking of cams and pistons, Emanage or SAFC NEO is comparatively good. But of course without a good tuner, it will go to waste. But i am happy with SAFC 2 at the moment. Good pick up and smooth ride. Till the end of the day. The choice is still yours. GReddy(Trust) or Apex'i.

Go for Haltech or Microchip for max mods. :)

Hi Waan,

Well, my plan of mods is stick to NA. I just wanna push out more hp from my engine...perhaps 20-25hp more. Don't plan to touch the cams and pistons of my engine at the moment.

Based on your feedback, seems like EManage & SAFC NEO / 2 are equally good, for a NA engine. If I were to do that, of course will get a good tuner to do it. I believe Sunway area has plenty of them. Actually already know where to go n who to find. Joshua from Millennium would be my choice.

Perhaps u guys think if I don't touch the cams n pistons (I mean remain stock cams n pistons of 4g93), it is kinda waste of money to install piggyback / standalone. What do you guys think?

Cheers.

may i know where is the best garage to tune this engine (4g93 n/a) with lots of skillful and experience tuner in klang valley? any idea on how much hp can be produce by using hybrid 4g93 sohc block n piston with gsr head+evo 3 throttle body+pz extractor+adj fuel regulator?

to used a 1.6 piston is cheap but need to sent block to machine shop that cause a bom are you over sizeing it??? i am using 1.6 piston in my gti, ok la lots of diff. but also depand on what mod u doing to the engine........
92 soch pistons have the same bore as the 93 doch pistons, iirc. u need to rebore 91 block if u wanna fit the 92 pistons

92p piston is higher cr than stock 93p piston
and same bore 81mm

Hi all expert,

can advice on wats the differant between satria Gti & satria?

Any differant in bodyparts or chasis?

Mine 99 years but 180 per hour cut, is this normal? Mine should b MMC right?

Thanks for your time.

Reagards

there is a lot of differences between satria & sgti,
1.chasis
2.handling
3.engine
4.ecu
5.gearbox
6.suspension
7etc......

Hi Waan,

Well, my plan of mods is stick to NA. I just wanna push out more hp from my engine...perhaps 20-25hp more. Don't plan to touch the cams and pistons of my engine at the moment.

Based on your feedback, seems like EManage & SAFC NEO / 2 are equally good, for a NA engine. If I were to do that, of course will get a good tuner to do it. I believe Sunway area has plenty of them. Actually already know where to go n who to find. Joshua from Millennium would be my choice.

Perhaps u guys think if I don't touch the cams n pistons (I mean remain stock cams n pistons of 4g93), it is kinda waste of money to install piggyback / standalone. What do you guys think?

Cheers.

Definitely it will be a waste if you are sticking to standard mods. 20 - 25hp just from Emanage? or together with the mods you already did to your ride? Yeah, i believe sunway has good tuners. But i never ever go there.

Well, my pick will be Apex'i > GReddy.

ok. tks bro. but the quality of Gti bumper is still same as satria?

But y is that i have 180 km/hour cut? is this normal to year 99 sgti model?

Thks again.

Regards

Thks again.

Regards

I have friends drivin GTi's but seems like their bumpers is always out of shape like the sides having some gap, and grill is out of place also. :) funny enough most of them does.

Is your sGti a siemens ecu? if it is, change it to MMC or add Speed cut limiter(ex: Apex'i RSM, Pivot Speed meter). (Guys Correct me if i m wrong)

Definitely it will be a waste if you are sticking to standard mods. 20 - 25hp just from Emanage? or together with the mods you already did to your ride? Yeah, i believe sunway has good tuners. But i never ever go there.

Well, my pick will be Apex'i > GReddy.

Of course it's not just by EManage itself... I believe if EManage able to do that, it would be a damn value for money product d... What I meant here is together with my other mods + ECU, that figure of hp improvement sounds more logic n practical, right?

So Apexi SAFC II / I would be good enough right? This SAFC also can remove the 180km/h speed cut?

Thks again.

Regards

Proton use MMC wiring & ecu for their sgti batch 99 and early 2000...After that they used Siemens ecu....MMC ecu will have speed cut at 180km/h...

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Of course it's not just by EManage itself... I believe if EManage able to do that, it would be a damn value for money product d... What I meant here is together with my other mods + ECU, that figure of hp improvement sounds more logic n practical, right?

So Apexi SAFC II / I would be good enough right? This SAFC also can remove the 180km/h speed cut?

If u have mods ur car,emanage surely can help improve between 15-20hp...I think SAFC cannot remove speedcut but RSM can...Correct me if i'm wrong...:biggrin:

proton use mmc ecu up to sept 2001, and there is no speedcut on MMC ecu AFAIK becoz i own sept 2001 sgti with APM 0450

Nah... was wondering only.. thought u want extra 20hp out of the emanage.

Don't think they sell SAFC2 anymore. But you can get a good 2nd hand deal tho. Depends, I believe AFC NEO and Emanage will b give more satisfying results. Nope. SAFC cant remove speed cut. Apex'i RSM and Pivot Speed Meter V can do that job. Pivot is a cheaper solution to it.

siemens ecu only got speed/rev cut

owh ok...but my friend bought a proton putra year 97 with MMC ecu and got speed cut because of japan regulation which is all production car must limit their speed to 180km/h...so i thought might be the same goes to sgti with MMC ecu,maybe proton has removed the speedcut...:driver:

owh ok...but my friend bought a proton putra year 97 with MMC ecu and got speed cut because of japan regulation which is all production car must limit their speed to 180km/h...so i thought might be the same goes to sgti with MMC ecu,maybe proton has removed the speedcut...:driver:

Hmm.. mine is a putra yr '00. It doesn't have speed/rev cut. Probably the first batch of MMC's has japan regulation as they import them in.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom