Japanese repair quake-ravaged road in just six days

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Not to sound offensive, but looking at the trees on the right, in 6 days, the trees growing higher?
I believe it should be the other way around.
If u look closer on the road sign on the left, the foto were alot closer on the after, n the tall tree i believe hav been patch with cement.

And Malaysia wanna build a nuclear power plant!
To kill all of us..

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
how the hell do u repair that in 6 days ??? anybody got pics of the daily repair progress ?

ghohz

Known Member
Nov 13, 2008
japs people have 1st class minded..just like thier country..

whphon

Jul 16, 2006
malaysian, do not dream of this. as long out JKR put some black color on the road is consider excellent already.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
in malaysia, JKR will find contractor, then BN will involve, see which contractor can give the most $$$$$ table money then only they will employ that contractor...dun care whether half pass six company or not...janji got $$$$$......

Noskid

Known Member
Jan 7, 2005
Visit site
JAPAN BOLEH !!!!!!:top:
MALAYSIA road suxxxx.....all the potholes everywhere no potholes means not MALAYSIA'S road....:thumpdown:

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Don't worry bro. Election is coming up. All the potholes problem will resolve soon. As usual, this is our "loves" country.

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
it will be 6 weeks for Malaysia to do the similar repair and 60 times the cost...

alpina

Apr 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Many roads are under the federal government's jurisdiction, they will beautify these and announce upgrades to roads in the opposition areas, whether the jobs will go ahead or not depends on how much pocket money they want to make...fark them.

AlgenTo

Feb 27, 2009
Hopefully our government will become this efficient... Hopefully la...:trytofly:

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
If only we can see justtttttttt a few more pictures of the rebuilding process... justttttttttt a few more...

then gotta give it to NEXCO. For comparison purposes, NEXCO could be compared to PLUS. This is a highway.

Anyway, I would really love to believe this story, but it was reported by UK's Daily Mail so (just open the website, then you know).... justttt a few more pics please.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which AFR gauge have Digital Display + got LED's around it ? it look nice but i don't know which brand got it =S

And does a stock L9 02-Sensor can support that gauge or i need to add another WideBand 02-Sensor to the exhaust system?

Thanks ^.^
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience