Current Market Value of Wira 1.8, Putra and Satria R3

Rahman77R

Known Member
Oct 16, 2011
Petaling Jaya
What are the current market value for PROTON WIRA 1.8, PROTON PUTRA 1.8 and PROTON SATRIA R3 (not neo r3) especially those with manual-transmission? Looking for a spare car.

How much roughly would I need to set aside for repair & restoration?

Please do not recommend those after the waja era like persona, gen 2 or neo.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Last I heard the Putra and Wira 1.8 still sell for a good 20k+ considering their age. The Satria R3 last I saw was going for the 50-60k range still. These limited run cars hold their value well.

Fixing them up depends on their condition.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
very likely that that is a converted car.... not the true c99

anyway, ts, its not very expensive nowadays... i personally went to view a mildly modified (20g turbo, + some other stuff) c99 wira with a gsr convert, as well, it was selling for only 15k, no rust BUT had some accident damage....
A friend of mine sold his c99 for 16k it had a 4g63t (registered) and was pretty heavily modified when he had it.... (but for 16k, i think most of the 'non-engine' related components were taken off)

a clean very good condition stock car would probably cost you around 10-15k, from what i see on mudah

drummydrew

Known Member
Dec 7, 2015
Petaling Jaya
RM10-13k is reasonable depending on condition.

mileage on these models should be over 100k KM so for restoration, you may wanna look into replacing the perishables like the belts, hoses, battery, spark plugs, alternators, spark plugs, radiator and its hoses, mountings, arms and bushes, tires, brake pads and so on. that should set you back between rm3-5k but only spend on what you need to first. finally, mods and paint job to finish the project! :biggrin:

BFX73

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
very likely that that is a converted car.... not the true c99

anyway, ts, its not very expensive nowadays... i personally went to view a mildly modified (20g turbo, + some other stuff) c99 wira with a gsr convert, as well, it was selling for only 15k, no rust BUT had some accident damage....
A friend of mine sold his c99 for 16k it had a 4g63t (registered) and was pretty heavily modified when he had it.... (but for 16k, i think most of the 'non-engine' related components were taken off)

a clean very good condition stock car would probably cost you around 10-15k, from what i see on mudah
i call em n its indeed original wira 1.8...

as per TS inquiry...he can expect sub 10k for wira 1.8 but dependable on condition

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ZTHians...
Here I got something to ask any sifu or someone here who know how to refill the aircond gas into my car...
For your information...I already got all the equipments needed like a tank of R12 gas,and the hose with meter that the aircond shop used to to..
Here just the matter on how to ensure or any steps to follow or guideline to make sure that the gas is filled.???..
Anyone here who can explain or you got any information elsewhere from the net or any books that i can refer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience