Nissan Silvia Club Malaysia Contact - Anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2006
Hi,

My name is Terence.

I would like to know the contact of Nissan Silvia Club Malaysia.

I met David at the JSOC gathering in March at Sunway, but I forgot his HP no.

If any of you know the contact and the meeting place of the Nissan Silvia Club Malaysia. Please let me know.

My email is at [email protected]

Have a nice day.

Terence L

acura

Drifter & Racer

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
You mean during the JSOC Annual Dinner at Sunway Hotel?.. if yes then his name is Dennis le not David... and well u can send him a PM in this ZTH Forum.. his nick is CarismaGT :_:

cheaka

500 RPM

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Acura: Thanks for the details.

Terence Lau: Dennis is based in Penang... Gti88 is also the representative now on behalf of the Nissan Silvia's forum here and we are based in Klang Valley. We have our usual TT session every week with the rest of the Nissan Skyline's owners. Hope to see you soon. :_:

acura

Drifter & Racer

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
Gti88 is silvia club representivie???when arr?? i din noe..

driftcraze1

driftcraze1

Feb 9, 2004
yeah man since when got him as rep...all the time is terence.....self appointed is it.......hmmmmm.....

cheaka

500 RPM

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
driftcraze1 said:
yeah man since when got him as rep...all the time is terence.....self appointed is it.......hmmmmm.....
driftcraze1: since my answer was written in english...maybe you have a bit of difficulty of understanding of what i said...please read it again and let me know if you understood...if not i am gladly to explain in hokkien...

cheaka said:
Dennis is based in Penang... Gti88 is also the representative now on behalf of the Nissan Silvia's forum here and we are based in Klang Valley. We have our usual TT session every week with the rest of the Nissan Skyline's owners. Hope to see you soon.

Last edited:

driftcraze1

driftcraze1

Feb 9, 2004
cheaka said:
driftcraze1: since my answer was written in english...maybe you have a bit of difficulty of understanding of what i said...please read it again and let me know if you understood...if not i gladly explain in hokkien...
ah i see.....then u should not link the founder name to the representative referrence then you don't confuse ppl. two different thing require two different section (in english language class).

Nanami

Nanami

Jan 9, 2004
Hi,

I understand in ENGLISH that you mean gti88 is the appointed representative for the Silvia Forum in ZTH and I think we have no problems with that.

However, as far as I'm concerned, Dennis Tan is the founder of the current Silvia Club Malaysia since 2004, together with a few other members who had own and drift a Silvia for quite some time. He is NOT the Penang representative for this Silvia Forum in ZTH.

As a clarification, the Silvia Club Malaysia operates independently and has its own activities and forum based in Drift.com.my, and has NO affiliation with the Skyline Club Malaysia, whereby only invited guest gets to meet at the 'usual place' and 'usual time'.

Unlike some other clubs, the Silvia club Malaysia welcomes ALL Silvia owners and enthusiasts. Our upcoming TT is this Friday at Burger King Mutiara Damansara, from 10pm onwards, no PM needed.

Last edited:

ZeE

Known Member

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Wow. what a fuss here

anyway yeah lets meet up next friday. as i missed out the last weeks TT, no 1 smsed me how sad.

who is this Nanami, please do not use a noob nick.

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Nanami said:
Hi,

I understand in ENGLISH that you mean gti88 is the appointed representative for the Silvia Forum in ZTH and I think we have no problems with that.

However, as far as I'm concerned, Dennis Tan is the founder of the current Silvia Club Malaysia since 2004, together with a few other members who had own and drift a Silvia for quite some time. He is NOT the Penang representative for this Silvia Forum in ZTH.

As a clarification, the Silvia Club Malaysia operates independently and has its own activities and forum based in Drift.com.my, and has NO affiliation with the Skyline Club Malaysia, whereby only invited guest gets to meet at the 'usual place' and 'usual time'.

Unlike some other clubs, the Silvia club Malaysia welcomes ALL Silvia owners and enthusiasts. Our upcoming TT is this Friday at Burger King Mutiara Damansara, from 10pm onwards, no PM needed.

Can't we all just get along?? hahahhahahahaha

Mr Nanami , from your posting it appears that you are a bit displeased that the Skyline Club Malaysia appears to be paticular when giving out info on or place and time of our meetings . I suppose you do own a Skyline yourself .........And from your outspokeness about Silvias , you definately own one too right..hahahhahahahahahahahaah..I find this to be so amusing as its so obvious who is this Nanami character actually is. Which I suppose answers for his spoilt child like posting..Muahahahahhaahahah

Anyway, theres no confusing anyone, anywhere as this is a ZTH forum an the question was posted here. So no point anyone getting all worked up about linking or relating anything..Everyone lets not fight..There's A DCM silvia and theres a ZTH silvia..

Ok lets all kiss and make up...peace

ZeE

Known Member

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Frankly Skagee,

I just drop by. and very sad about outcomes like this. I'm only involve in the newly brought up Drifting Hype and also Silvia club. and there is already much politics over all this. As we already know Motorsport in Malaysia is already bad enuf with power hunger jokers, spoiling everything and we see this starting or started in the Drift scene, then i cant believe this is happening to the Humble Silvia & 180sx owners as well ?

BTW DCM silvia or ZTH Silvia we all fall in a same silvia owners, so why create extra fuss about it ? we already had the usual silvia gathering, like you say:" lets all kiss and make up...peace" so, join us the Silvia & 180sx owners this friday, lets drift, why create more confusion ?

spoilt child / skyline or not. i believe you understand the most. come on. as a normal Malaysian, i doubt it anyone can own 1 Skyline in his 20s not to mention a few. I'll be frank. my dad paid 50% of my ride and i'm not shy about it. You can call me spoilt child too then lol.

Back to topic. it says Silvia Club contact. and not ZTH TT Representative contact ? did i read wrongly ?

gti88

1,500 RPM

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
acura said:
Gti88 is silvia club representivie???when arr?? i din noe..

I'm NOT a representative of the Silvia Club. I'm just a moderator in here.

gti88

1,500 RPM

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
driftcraze1 said:

self appointed ? ohh please .. :confused_smile:

I'm just a moderator in this section of zth. Thats ALL ! :regular_smile:

gti88

1,500 RPM

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
cheaka said:
driftcraze1: since my answer was written in english...maybe you have a bit of difficulty of understanding of what i said...please read it again and let me know if you understood...if not i am gladly to explain in hokkien...

oh shit.. I'm in trouble now as I dont understand Chinese dialects.. :shocked:

gti88

1,500 RPM

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Nanami said:
Hi,

hmmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

KAJANG: Learner drivers will soon have to go through a more comprehensive syllabus so that they can become better drivers.

The new curriculum will close the “gaps”, mostly in the area of road safety, in the current syllabus while tests may be conducted in cars or motorcycles fitted with video cameras, sensors and instruments that will detect every move – and mistake – which the driver makes.

The new...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience