ZTH TT - 13th January 2006

wiramod

Jan 1, 2006
zzth tt gathering

just a forum member also can join ar?standard car somemore..?musykil...:regular_smile:

acbc

KD
Anyone can join but must be proactive la... chat / talk / insult / scold / curse and the works.

Don't confide into 1 corner only... :)

satria_95

I'll see y'all there, dudes and dudettes. heh heh heh
And don't nobody run away from my camera. Else, I'mma lay the smack down on you. buahahaha

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
www.autojunctions.com
btw, i think ZTH TT can tutup kedai.. lots of pple who says 'i'll be coming'.. all talk cock and full of shit.. all ffk.. mauhahaha..

aaron: miss d old days eh? maybe we organize a non-friday TT... and convoy! if u follow too closely like wat u do last time.. i swear to god i'll jam my brakes for u...

zephyr3d

Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
btw, i think ZTH TT can tutup kedai.. lots of pple who says 'i'll be coming'.. all talk cock and full of shit.. all ffk.. mauhahaha..

aaron: miss d old days eh? maybe we organize a non-friday TT... and convoy! if u follow too closely like wat u do last time.. i swear to god i'll jam my brakes for u...
yea man.... i miss those days.. pegi convoy session.. damn syiok man. All the oldies either lesap already... or like what u said.. alot of "i'm coming... yet did not appear"...

hmm...

HidSeller

Sep 30, 2004
recruit new ppl lor ....
I get some sponsor for the TT and Convoy i think sure got ppl attend ....
my last HID sales Gathering got 30 ppl join .....

By the way i have a HID TT who want to join ???

i just had my battery relocated to the trunk and i could not be sure whether this had caused me electrical unstablity because im noticing small bouncing rpm when signal light is on during idle, the vacuum meter dims when headlight and signal is switched on

my car is not super audio equipped, only brighter PIAA headlamp, and the meter. i have 2 stabilizers and problem still persists

i just talked to a friend who told me i need to get a grounding wire from alternator all the way to...