ZTH Miri Members

3zz

Known Member
Jan 18, 2009
the saga is ST or BT?
the jeep sound not like 4x4 anymore.hehe.lunching like frog oso...

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
sud get d action of d Jeep n action... not bad juak la..
sud do a match wit d HIlux Supra frm bintulu also..hehehehe
dah ku nangga hilux 2J in action.

iboh jak lah celen. kedak mok terbang jak hilux ya starting.

by the way nice vids and pics. the saga engine is nice! bersih gila babas!!

Bump:
sud get d action of d Jeep n action... not bad juak la..
sud do a match wit d HIlux Supra frm bintulu also..hehehehe
dah ku nangga hilux 2J in action.

iboh jak lah celen. kedak mok terbang jak hilux ya starting.

by the way nice vids and pics. the saga engine is nice! bersih gila babas!!

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
a hilux 2J vs jeep cheerokee 1J...cud b very interesting... nice 2 c a change 4 once..

MTX-8

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
comparing jeepra kg with hilux..whch heavy..2j vs 1j wut do u expect?same like u comparing vtec 1.6 with vtec 2.0 lor......2j is 3kcc 1j just 2.5kcc la bro

Last edited:

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
haha..hilux 2j and the 1j jeep are both good fren of mine.both the hilux and jeep project got different aims and reason,so i dont think trying to match them is fair.in fact the hilux 2j owner just contacted me today regarding his slick tire for his another project.and i tested my car with both hilux and jeep for drag race..hahaah..makan asap kamek.:love:

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
comparing jeepra kg with hilux..whch heavy..2j vs 1j wut do u expect?same like u comparing vtec 1.6 with vtec 2.0 lor......2j is 3kcc 2 just 2.5kcc la bro
so u mean u want to see an Evo vs an Evo, n Impreza vs n Impreza, Skyline vs Skyline, Supra vs Supra, civic eg vs civic eg??? YAAAWWWNNNNNNN :sleep::sleep:.... if drag racing is all abt the same make and model,and not abt the fun of it,motorsport is gona b bored...
i hav seen kancil L2 keeping up wit a 1.6 vtec... 660cc vs 1600cc..
and there's this thing call youtube where u can see a drag race between Evo vs Supra (2000cc vs 3000cc... )
so tell me,is there anythin wrong suggesting that it cud be fun to watch those 2 4wd having a race???
and have you watch an episode on top gear where an Evo VIII cud keep up wit a Lambo??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1EP4bS14mY&feature=related
Evo 2000cc, Lambo 6.5L V12????? i know its not fair 2 compare as this was on a track,and not a drag..but it goes to show that you dont hav 2 have the same make/model/engine to hav fun..
and yeah,i hav seen a 1.6 vtec keeping up wit a 2.0 vtec...cheers

Last edited:

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
well said there, chap. you have put it in the most appropriate explanation so that everyone here could understand what it means to be a 'car freaks', not just some technical knowledge about how big your engine has, but the potential of what a car modding/technology is.

MTX-8

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
so u mean u want to see an Evo vs an Evo, n Impreza vs n Impreza, Skyline vs Skyline, Supra vs Supra, civic eg vs civic eg??? YAAAWWWNNNNNNN :sleep::sleep:.... if drag racing is all abt the same make and model,and not abt the fun of it,motorsport is gona b bored...
i hav seen kancil L2 keeping up wit a 1.6 vtec... 660cc vs 1600cc..
and there's this thing call youtube where u can see a drag race between Evo vs Supra (2000cc vs 3000cc... )
so tell me,is there anythin wrong suggesting that it cud be fun to watch those 2 4wd having a race???
and have you watch an episode on top gear where an Evo VIII cud keep up wit a Lambo??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1EP4bS14mY&feature=related
Evo 2000cc, Lambo 6.5L V12????? i know its not fair 2 compare as this was on a track,and not a drag..but it goes to show that you dont hav 2 have the same make/model/engine to hav fun..
yes whut r u saying is true..even myself 1.6 playing with 2.0...whut im trying to say...with some forumer here saying "IBOH JAK CELEN"?????? tats y i said whut do u want to expect already if by saying like that????belom lombak lagik dah cakap macm2...so how leh?how to comparing???thats y rather i say WHUT DO U EXPECT...??? there expect "IBOH JAK CELEN" mmm if u saying like this,bagus sikboh celen...not yet play already do some commentar,plus i know very well the owner of hilux 2j..he wont play if he know whut he got compares to the rival...if u things its not fair,u talk about evo vs 2j,blabla vs v8..ok good if u said nothing wrong comparing ,how mind u to bring if ur standard wira 1.5 to play with vtec?20v?or smaller 1 cc lah l2s turbo engine???

Bump:
i think more bored if alot ppl just wanna be spectators..plus talk here n that but nothing..y not joining the race or take challenge daripada commenting others..show up whut there gots if they r so called "CAR FREAKS"...from my point of view...alot more posers i think,its not car freaks..just a hipokrit in car freaks actually..whut we need in motorsports is...spirit of competition.(not to be spectators n commenting n teasing others),attitude and knowledge is power...etc blablabla

Bump:
hahah u shud learn more bro...u have to studied whut diffrent with track n drag...whut is power n skill....whut the point for drag n track...comparing drag n track skill........fyi...track more to handling n skill n the important is ur engine response n handling when u out in hi speed from corner...u play alot shift up n down gear....drag??drag more easier then track bro...never drop gear down...no corner...n just shift up ur car...for track...even ur car r not power but urs engine response n handling r good..sure u can handle all ur rivals big2 cars...i tell u..have u go MME in sepang..they u will realized...how 1.6 satria can bit integra k20a in track?....but how if they palying with drag?????ithink u shud know answer if u r car freaks...in track its not about ur power of engine or how big cc u r...but its ur skill n handling..not like drag...its totally diffrent my fren

Bump: if u know bout international motorsports.....can u answer me....y in FIA got competition was made in group????means..got class a,class b,class c.....???u know whut i mean???every each car was fight in same cc but diffrent model,y they dont put 1.6cc in supercar class?y??tell me?.....its international race man...its professional...y not u suggest for this upcoming event in sepang 1000km race that 1.6 can put in class a with big cc cars...so its there more fun for u..commonla...racing is not to bullying others...will end with fight if like that

Bump: if u know bout international motorsports.....can u answer me....y in FIA got competition was made in group????means..got class a,class b,class c.....???u know whut i mean???every each car was fight in same cc but diffrent model,y they dont put 1.6cc in supercar class?y??tell me?.....its international race man...its professional...y not u suggest for this upcoming event in sepang 1000km race that 1.6 can put in class a with big cc cars...so its there more fun for u..commonla...racing is not to bullying others...will end with fight if like that

Last edited:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
and im saying,is it wrong to suggest that it cud b fun seeing both of those 2 4wd having a drag race?? i salute both owner's for doing sumthin different. supra/soarer engine's in their 4wd... and 2me,a 2.5 inline6,turbo vs 3.0 inline 6 turbo.its almost in d same league ba..minus 500cc...at least those"posers" can see that those 4wd's are not 2 be messed with..
im not saying that a L2 kancil 'must' drag wit a 2J machine..thats jst playing stupid..know ur car engine potential.. unless one of those 4wd have done some heavy moddification,and the other stock..
hey bro,i dnt wana turn this in2 an argument...all i said was,it cud b fun watchin both of those 4wd having a race.. i myself hav also played with L2's n a few 1.6.non mivec or vtec's..hey,i lost..so what?? its jst for d fun of it...:biggrin::biggrin:

MTX-8

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
and im saying,is it wrong to suggest that it cud b fun seeing both of those 2 4wd having a drag race?? i salute both owner's for doing sumthin different. supra/soarer engine's in their 4wd... and 2me,a 2.5 inline6,turbo vs 3.0 inline 6 turbo.its almost in d same league ba..minus 500cc...at least those"posers" can see that those 4wd's are not 2 be messed with..
im not saying that a L2 kancil 'must' drag wit a 2J machine..thats jst playing stupid..know ur car engine potential.. unless one of those 4wd have done some heavy moddification,and the other stock..
hey bro,i dnt wana turn this in2 an argument...all i said was,it cud b fun watchin both of those 4wd having a race.. i myself hav also played with L2's n a few 1.6.non mivec or vtec's..hey,i lost..so what?? its jst for d fun of it...:biggrin::biggrin:
its ok bro..its not arguement its just to make clear so all car freakers realize n will not thinking like kampung styling in motorsports...cheers..bcoz miri not alot pro in motorspots...

Last edited:

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
adoh adoh dun gaduh guys..actually,the word "iboh jak" sounds like as if that the jeepra is keen to race the hilux 2j,as if it was spoken by the hilux owner.kesian la the jeep guy tak tau apa kena mention here.hahaah.about theory and explanation yes,theory is important,you read,you apply,but experience is the best thing to back your credentials.i already naik both the jeep and hilux,not really for race but jalan2 around,that is before the hilux change to a manual tranny.asren is indeed a humble fella and does not challenge people around.cool down u guys,no point to argue in this small,stoned headed community.(sad but true)

MTX-8

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
adoh adoh dun gaduh guys..actually,the word "iboh jak" sounds like as if that the jeepra is keen to race the hilux 2j,as if it was spoken by the hilux owner.kesian la the jeep guy tak tau apa kena mention here.hahaah.about theory and explanation yes,theory is important,you read,you apply,but experience is the best thing to back your credentials.i already naik both the jeep and hilux,not really for race but jalan2 around,that is before the hilux change to a manual tranny.asren is indeed a humble fella and does not challenge people around.cool down u guys,no point to argue in this small,stoned headed community.(sad but true)
:driver::proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

As per topic,im a newbie in the car modding section.Im totally confused on the proton 1.8 DOHC engine series as in to the performance.Ive spoken to a few ppl(including mechanics) n they all claim that the 1997 manufactured ones are more powerful,no matter putra or wira c99 than the others....but when i look at it at a glance it all seems to look n have the same items....all in all im comparin the wira1.8,putra and the Gti.....all same looking engine bay...so whats the diff when...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience