ZTH Miri Members

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
Batam heaven....which kind of heaven....heaven with abalone ? heaven with sexy hot chicks around ? or heaven with sexy hot chicks rdy thr serving abalone ???

coolman_wrx

Oct 10, 2004
Miri/Sarawak
eeee..........i know what liao. is heaven of girl abolone !!! chinese say ja boh si ham!! lolz..........kekkeeee..............abolone and si ham almost similar out look and also silmilar as girls down part look as well. ahahhaaa.............

ping5828

Known Member
Jul 13, 2005
Miri,Malaysia
oops.. haha... alrite guys.. i'm here to bring u out of abalone topic..
kinda boring... any TT coming ?? haha...

AhJack

Jan 8, 2005
Miri,Sarawak
eeee..........i know what liao. is heaven of girl abolone !!! chinese say ja boh si ham!! lolz..........kekkeeee..............abolone and si ham almost similar out look and also silmilar as girls down part look as well. ahahhaaa.............

Looks like you're an expert in this field ho ha ha ha!!

AhJack

Jan 8, 2005
Miri,Sarawak
Have a good trip.

Work offshore making good $ still want to concern the 86? just throw it to Ting's metal piasau and get an FD.......

Sounds like you also like FD ha Peter?Good car rite ha ha should go get one la Peter in KL alot nice nice and cheap wan

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
ping u no work meh ?

ARTA

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
i saw jackjack waja in curtin. jack jack, u study there meh?

yaya, I oso quite like FD :D

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
i saw jackjack waja in curtin. jack jack, u study there meh?

yaya, I oso quite like FD :D
alah boss u dunno i study in curtin 1 meh....u used to cucuk my altis when u going to campus...always see u speeding and over taking cars with ur milk colour sunny + gt-wing....

i even got race with u once....den when u parked ur car down...u went to lap (cleaning with a piece of cloth) ur exhuast...rite...am i rite...hahaha

tat time i was thinking...wat the hell is this guy doing...after speeding all the way to campus and now came down to clean the exhaust....hahaha early morning again...:_:

so wat r u doing in campus ? u oledi graduated rite...

coolman_wrx

Oct 10, 2004
Miri/Sarawak
A boss has to interview four girls for a secretary's position. He thought of a question and asked each one of them:

Boss: "A woman normally has two mouths, What's the difference between the two?"

The first one answered: One can talk but the other can't.

Second answered: one is vertical and the other is horizontal.

Third answered: one is hairy, the other isn't.

The last one answered: One is for my use and the other is for my boss.

Boss: You're hired!

ARTA

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
alah boss u dunno i study in curtin 1 meh....u used to cucuk my altis when u going to campus...always see u speeding and over taking cars with ur milk colour sunny + gt-wing....

i even got race with u once....den when u parked ur car down...u went to lap (cleaning with a piece of cloth) ur exhuast...rite...am i rite...hahaha

tat time i was thinking...wat the hell is this guy doing...after speeding all the way to campus and now came down to clean the exhaust....hahaha early morning again...:_:

so wat r u doing in campus ? u oledi graduated rite...
Woops!! I didnt know u were at curtin. haha. I forgot i got cucuk you leh.. :confused_smile: oh, forgive me my fren... i must be rushing to grab parking, hahaha so i just speed sumtimes, soli ah boss..hehe :_:

btw... i got lap exhaust meh...? :omg_smile: err... i oso dun remember i got race with you. hahaha

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
hahaha u where got speed only 'sometimes' oh...all the time i saw u....u r speeding hahaha

now cant speed liaw...damn curtin go make so many bump....they should change the name to 'Curtin University of BumpS'

Erix7

Known Member
Oct 11, 2004
Visit site
u jio eric to drift wit u la..
he got FD but din drift.. go pick pretty chick instead.. hahaha...

=.=||
u think i can buy " inexpensive" tyres like bobby? hahaz..unless he sponsor tyre..i sure burn the rubber kao kaoz..

bobby: u shud do some sponsorship to drifters ok? muaks

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

saw some car got 2 blue LEDs blinking on corner dashboard (left & right),look nice

wondering whether can DIY or not?

very simple, jz wan 2 LED blinking on dashboard 24 hrs non-stop!

any sifu can help???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience