ZTH MINI Club!

Jul 13, 2010
singapore
HI everyone,i am from singapore.
I just got a mini abt 6 months ago,should be a rover mini i think.I am thinking of changing my current dashboard to the classic type,speedo in the middle,hope you guys understand.

Can anyone tell me where can i get it done in jb?Do i have to buy the parts myself?Do anyone know of any workshop that have the require parts to do the changes?

Thanks for all your help.

jackson322

Aug 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Re: ZTH MINI Club!

hi , i am new owner here , recently i just bought a mini cooper .and i toke its to service ad , hvn't change the ownership ,actually buy a new car should be happy , but today my fren told me my No. casis plate maybe not looks like original ,because the fonts size looks bigger abit, if the puspakom tak kacau then never mind , if they really "kacau" then will kena blacklist then wan to find the geran again :bawling: ,and i would like to ask how to see the no. casis plate it's real or not?because the number is same as geran .and where is the location of enjine serial number?i can't see ,below the enjine?and i asked the previous owner about the casis plate ,he told me confirm can pass the puspakom check .And 1 thing is the name of car is not him..he just bought a car and hvn't change to his name , actually he wan to change the B16a enjine ,but cancel the project ad , so he decided to sell it.
i am staying at Bandar Sri Damansara (near Kepong)
if u got any fren is runner pls contact me , i am wondering my car cannot pass the puspakom.
my contact 016-7493627 (jackson)

hellboy69

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
jackson: the eng number is situated just under the no.1 plug..u can see it there..i can custom 1 for u exactly the same as original..and also can runner your car if u want to..0173151581(am)

mitoson:people now all busy raya bro..after raya i'll bring u to the place..:)

kevyeoh

Known Member
Nov 15, 2004
hi all,
just checking out if there's any mini classic owners from Penang? i have a family car...mini... and currently, i think need to fix the exhaust... it's loud and noisy...and can't seem to find a reliable workshop to get this done...

anyway...appreciate if anyone can recommend a good workshop to me...for all future mini classic modification or repair...

thanks!
kev

jackson322

Aug 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

since last month i just bought a mini 1974's 1275GT Mini cooper, and i drop my car to a car service center(normal car workshop ,because my mini road tax's expired) ,aready 3 weeks still hvn't fix it ,ya feel sad ,bought 3 weeks aready but still hvn't drive it . I changed my master brake pump , master clutch pump , air booster ,set of coil springs & AP a disk brake ,i don know y they can spent more than 3 weeks to change those @@ . and i spent Rm1500 to buy spareparts only except disk brake :bawling:

and i would like to ask how to see my engine it's still good performance ?should i modify/rebuilt my engine or change the engine in future?feel its look old because it's 1974's engine ,aready 110k++ miles mileage aready. i don know still can be using more than 2-5years or not , so i am planning to change it to SPI / MPI engine or change to another brand engine like toyota , honda ,myvi or what else . but i hv heard some guys who r owning mini cooper suggestions ,they ask me to overhaul it and change the piston ,rebuilt some parts ,then still can be using many years .I just hope i can drive my mini until i become an old man ,hehe ,LOL ,actually i only 22 years old now

Last edited:

hellboy69

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
Q:since last month i just bought a mini 1974's 1275GT Mini cooper, and i drop my car to a car service center(normal car workshop ,because my mini road tax's expired) ,aready 3 weeks still hvn't fix it ,ya feel sad ,bought 3 weeks aready but still hvn't drive it . I changed my master brake pump , master clutch pump , air booster ,set of coil springs & AP a disk brake ,i don know y they can spent more than 3 weeks to change those @@ . and i spent Rm1500 to buy spareparts only except disk brake

A:u said your car is 1275gt right?1275gt should come with a disc brake as standard..

Q:and i would like to ask how to see my engine it's still good performance ?should i modify/rebuilt my engine or change the engine in future?feel its look old because it's 1974's engine ,aready 110k++ miles mileage aready. i don know still can be using more than 2-5years or not , so i am planning to change it to SPI / MPI engine or change to another brand engine like toyota , honda ,myvi or what else . but i hv heard some guys who r owning mini cooper suggestions ,they ask me to overhaul it and change the piston ,rebuilt some parts ,then still can be using many years .I just hope i can drive my mini until i become an old man ,hehe ,LOL ,actually i only 22 years old now

A:if your car is showing some age,its better if u rebuild it..currently now in my shop got one 1275gt getting restored by us...

u can drop by anytime bro..except weekend lah...ekekeke..got my number right?and i'm going back to kedah this weekend..

jackson322

Aug 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Q:since last month i just bought a mini 1974's 1275GT Mini cooper, and i drop my car to a car service center(normal car workshop ,because my mini road tax's expired) ,aready 3 weeks still hvn't fix it ,ya feel sad ,bought 3 weeks aready but still hvn't drive it . I changed my master brake pump , master clutch pump , air booster ,set of coil springs & AP a disk brake ,i don know y they can spent more than 3 weeks to change those @@ . and i spent Rm1500 to buy spareparts only except disk brake

A:u said your car is 1275gt right?1275gt should come with a disc brake as standard..

Q:and i would like to ask how to see my engine it's still good performance ?should i modify/rebuilt my engine or change the engine in future?feel its look old because it's 1974's engine ,aready 110k++ miles mileage aready. i don know still can be using more than 2-5years or not , so i am planning to change it to SPI / MPI engine or change to another brand engine like toyota , honda ,myvi or what else . but i hv heard some guys who r owning mini cooper suggestions ,they ask me to overhaul it and change the piston ,rebuilt some parts ,then still can be using many years .I just hope i can drive my mini until i become an old man ,hehe ,LOL ,actually i only 22 years old now

A:if your car is showing some age,its better if u rebuild it..currently now in my shop got one 1275gt getting restored by us...

u can drop by anytime bro..except weekend lah...ekekeke..got my number right?and i'm going back to kedah this weekend..
if rebuilt around how much?hehe。
or if i change to MPI engine can i trade in my 1275cc engine?and how much?
ya , i got ur number

Last edited:

hellboy69

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008

hehe..
depends on the parts that need to be change...
for MPI engine,there isnt any that have found their way here....in malaysia...

hellboy69

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
hehe..if u want to change all the parts..budget around RM3k bro...plus workmanship...
i'm a malay boy..ekeke...

add my fb..
amm minimonster

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As per title, any auto modding kaki here? My ride is a puny 4G93 single cam auto with puny torque and puny hp in a wira sedan. My aim is to BOT the car and maintain the single cam and autobox. :slug::slug:

Anywhere I can find tips and stuff for the mods? All modding kaki in Malaysia drives manual. Only site with tips and stuff is DSMtuners forum. :slug::slug:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience