ZTH MINI Club!

mikey126

May 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Re: ZTH MINI Club!

Hi hellboy, are you running Jasmie Auto ?? mine baby is white roof and maroon color body , run on 10" cosmic rim. Plate number BAK5891, horn jer if you happen to meet me.

There is one very nice mini in Ampang taman TAR, white roof, green color body with 13" rim, tint window, H4 head lamp, he always part at the road side, I did meet up with the car once at Mobil station behing Ampang Puteri. Sombong betul, tak pandang langsung...I always wanted to at least say helo to any Mini driver...hey how many classic Mini's is there on the road these day!!! apa salahnay berkenalan jer...

hellboy69

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008

i just helping what i could help there mate..hv u come there before?
heheh..okayh2...
mine is a red with black roof mk2 cooper with 10" split rims..BU7209..
if its too fast dont be angry yaa...haha..just kidding..heheh...

there is too many green car nowadays mate..which one?next time if u spot anything just post it here..
n your car pic also..hehe..
last nite also there is one green japan body mini at 7E tmn melati..so sombong..i smile,dia tgok pelik..that time i'm driving my punto..i turun then dia tgok pakai baju mini baru dia nk senyum balik....aiyaa...kereta bukan lawa sgt pon..body jepun lg..ces...dah la wearing plate number with my name..AM****...hampeh btol...

racedemon22

Known Member
Oct 17, 2008
hello to all mini lovers... iam looking for a cheap, no rust, aircond and reliable for daily use... whats the price range for mini nowadays?? i want a local body with engine ranging from 1.o to 1.3... manual thanks

mikey126

May 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Mini is a rusty car !! unless you get a Japan body shell. Nowadays is hard to find one that can really use for daily drive car without a good do up. I got mine at RM7k, local body with grant and roadtax runing, but engine badly leak, break only one side working, less than 15% rust, consider it very good. Since than I hv done no less than RM3K, all round new disc break, new break pump, clutch pump, change new sub-frame with rubber mounting, radiator cleaned plus added a fan switch for added electric fan, top head overhaul, a new A+ block, upgraded alternator, new clutch set, upgreaded coil, all new 10"tyre with Cosmic rim, cushion re-do, new tie rod end, new rod and pinion, bushes, rebuild steering, etc , also did a good grounding for better earth to get better all lighting.....that's what I can think off. One last thing I hv to add is the airconditioning...I did however take this baby to my former work place all the way in Jalan Meru Klang from Ampang...so far so good except the gear ration is too high...the engine is runing at 3800rpm at the speed of 90km/hr !!

You better standby at least Rm10K for an average condition mini..still you hv to do up before she use for a daily drive...meet up with some mini owner from this forum, they give you lots of information..good luck

racedemon22

Known Member
Oct 17, 2008
thanks for the info..in mudah there are some really good externally mini thats ranging from 18k to 35 k.... what du u see or check when want to buy one?? i think i better take a good condition one..hehehe some cars from johor ( mudah) caught my eyes...

mikey126

May 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
must fisically see the car, test drive, check carefully the mechine...unless you got some mechanical background, you better go with a mini owner friend..those about rm15k may be a japan body or you will be suprise a 100% japan mini !!

racedemon22

Known Member
Oct 17, 2008
oic... can i know what the difference between japan body, 100% japan mini or ori body...is it better to look for ori body then go to japan body.... ah so confuse now... help me sifu....

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

now i know whats the difference... what about if the car is a local body but have install a japan engine?? is that illegal?? sori too many questions...

mikey126

May 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
As for the engine, as long as you hv the engine number correct, is ok lar. Legal issue ??? just make sure you dont go beyond modification, as long as you dont cut and welding back the body structure, like A piller, rooft, it is ok. Meet up with more mini freinds than you will learn more, just dont hurry to get one...

hellboy69

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008

just drop by my shop then have alook at local &japanese body..

racedemon22

Known Member
Oct 17, 2008
thanks guy for the advice... that means any welding back is illegal meanwhile engine transplant with proper document okaylah???

hellboy69

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008

yeah..just change the eng.plate number back to the new engine..:biggrin:

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j

Hi,

If you're looking for one, do let me know. Just call 0192186666 or view my blog for parts at http://minialife.webs.com/ We furbished minis according to customers budget. No immitation. recondition or local parts. All are imported from UK.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu....

i hv a mod car but now got bit problem here hope all sifu can gv me a idea here thank you very much.......

when my car rav till 5k rpm (sometime start fr 4k+) it always not smoth n some times sounds like "PopPopPop ...." can any1 help me out ???
tried out used to control the fuel but still the same - or + fuel also same ...... change the plug n cable also the same.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience