ZTH MINI Club!

ashnaz

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Re: ZTH MINI Club!

wow wee!! i left this club/forum ages ago and im soo happy its still running!! Hey people....KEEP the MINI spirit going ok!!!

Regards,
Ex-Mini Cooper Driver
1.3 1995 Fuel Injection convert to Carb & Webber 40.
Longest Drive - KL - Penang - KL within 12 Hrs
Fun Drive - KL - Lumut - KL

Jan 5, 2008

Mr Napatuki from motortrader.com.my is organing trip to PD on 3rd Feb. Maybe we all can gang up join the group.

sureshn

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
NS
Visit site

i've signed up for the pd trip. sounds like fun.

skyline, it was good to bump into you at sepang track day today. sorry to hear that ur work commitment in bangkok has meant the mini is left alone but glad to hear your dad has got the moke on the road again. when/if i drive up to bangkok this july, i'll give you a shout but i'll need your thai phone number.

S

skyline86

i've signed up for the pd trip. sounds like fun.

skyline, it was good to bump into you at sepang track day today. sorry to hear that ur work commitment in bangkok has meant the mini is left alone but glad to hear your dad has got the moke on the road again. when/if i drive up to bangkok this july, i'll give you a shout but i'll need your thai phone number.
Yeah Sureshn, I just came back from Bangkok yesterday and went to the track this afternoon, then see u at pit there. I could never thought the world is so small. hehe. Unlucky my mini is sleeping in PG or else i would to tol to ur house and ask u DIY + keep it up for me since i always not in MY, but MOKE, my dad & sis riding it to buy coconut in Penang, haha. No problem man, here is my TH number +66879143839.

FYI, TH a classic mini cost RM50k and above... phiew... MOKE???? 100k in TH... :adore: :adore:

ashnaz said:
wow wee!! i left this club/forum ages ago and im soo happy its still running!! Hey people....KEEP the MINI spirit going ok!!!

Regards,
Ex-Mini Cooper Driver
1.3 1995 [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Fuel [/FONT][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Injection[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] convert to Carb & Webber 40.
Longest Drive - KL - Penang - KL within 12 Hrs
Fun Drive - KL - Lumut - KL
Azhnaz,

glad to c u post some ur car info... wanna post mine also hehe.
Longest Drive : KL-Kuantan-Kuala Terrengganu-Penang-Ipoh-KL. 3 D 2 N sleep at Kuantan Hotel.
Fun Drive : KL-Genting return. Forgot the timing to go up it seems like 45+mins with 1275gt 272cam... the car sold... wahhaha.

Cheers ...

sureshn

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
NS
Visit site
wah, so expensive in thailand! can buy all the potong minis here and sell them there lor .... halfprice - 250000 baht each! hehehe ...

fastclubman

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
hi guys!!

its been a while!! Mini is still OK but needs more carb tuning!! Has it moods as certain revs.

Any plans to meet up?

fastclubman

S

skyline86

Hi Suresh,

Yeah it might be a good business for MINI in Thai, when u going there give me a call, we may can work out some business + hobby. hehe.

I am planning to remove my car engine, put in a 1308cc engine myself, need some opinion here... Which part of my engine I should remove first? Radiator? or... ? I never do this before... haha.

minicooper2u

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
mini guys,

kindly advise best recommended workshop prefer in PJ area.
my mini short nose down due starter problem.
also need the mech to run 100% checking & ensure good running.

anyway, how much is 1.3 engine transplant ?

thanks in advance.

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
guys! my mini is back alive after 2 years left lying around by a mechanic who conned me!!! paint faded, few rust spots emerged but managed to get the car back on the road again.

items replaced:
steering rack, battery, rack ends, upper arm, headlamp switch, new tyres for the front, new brake fluid and some other little items.
now back as my daily driver cos it's just so much fun! i really miss my mini and now, i just cant stop smiling cos i got back my baby!

next up is a full body refresh (new floor, scrape all those rust off etc etc) and a new coat of paint. maybe some engine upgrades if my hands get really itchy...

minicooper2u

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006

kindly advise best recommended workshop prefer in PJ area.
my mini short nose down due starter problem.
also need the mech to run 100% checking & ensure good running.

anyway, how much is 1.3 engine transplant ?

thanks in advance.

S

skyline86

guys! my mini is back alive after 2 years left lying around by a mechanic who conned me!!! paint faded, few rust spots emerged but managed to get the car back on the road again.

items replaced:
steering rack, battery, rack ends, upper arm, headlamp switch, new tyres for the front, new brake fluid and some other little items.
now back as my daily driver cos it's just so much fun! i really miss my mini and now, i just cant stop smiling cos i got back my baby!

next up is a full body refresh (new floor, scrape all those rust off etc etc) and a new coat of paint. maybe some engine upgrades if my hands get really itchy...
glad to hear that man, gonna find u out for TT on June when I back to MY. Any pics to share here? :biggrin: :biggrin: pics pic pic~~~

wilhelm

Jul 16, 2007

Who was the mechanic that stod you up for 2 years?

Meanwhile, I know it is wrong to post this here...but this thread seems to be drying up so I thought I zest it up abit with some sales of new and very good condition of parts from me. :hmmmm:

http://kulmini.blogspot.com/

enjoy

Teflon

Nov 19, 2006

hi guys anybody have the rubber insulator around mini fuel tank neck? i need it for my car. how much does it cost? please PM me,Thanks.

joeqho

Jul 4, 2007
rubber insulator can easily get at those spare part shop in kl, what location are u at? i think is quite cheap.

wilhelm, check ur pm.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'm planning to diy a MegaSquirts V2.2 to my saga lmst year 2004 to convert from carburetor to EFI system.The question is the throttle body,injectors,all the sensors,fuel pump,distributor,intake manifold need to use from a set of parts from 4g15/13 efi system?All the sensors from 4g15 efi system can b work with megasquirts or not? Also how much do the hardware that i listed cost? pls give some advice n comments thank you..:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience