ZTH MINI Club!

zeals01

Nov 12, 2008
:adore:im looking for a used dashboard..budget on the lower end..duit abis nak tukar enjen isk isk also tgh carik mamba rims with tires..
-or-
anybody selling deep dish 13" cheap..plz pm me..tq

zeals01

Nov 12, 2008
Re: ZTH MINI Club!

:adore:im looking for a used dashboard..budget on the lower end..duit abis nak tukar enjen isk isk also tgh carik mamba rims with tires..
-or-

hellboy69

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008

-or-
i got 1 walnut dash but it doesnt have aircond vent,just plain walnut.selling for rm100.
item in really good cond.

osh

Known Member
Dec 29, 2003
Visit site

:driver::driver:Wakey wakey.....

REVIVE My Fellow Mini Mates.....:wavey::wavey:

hellboy69

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008

mini clubman grant for sale..engine and chasis num plate complete..all item needed for changing name also complete..plet num.PADXXXX..INTERESTED pm me or call/msg 0124790580

Deadstar

Sep 28, 2005

hi guys...i owned a mini for the last 10years after i finished my highschool...now im doing some research to convert my A+1000cc to Mira L2 turbo engine..does anybody here convert to this engine b4?i just want to meet n see myself how the engine is install to a mini...hope somebody can help me out..

sparty

Jun 10, 2006
Subang Jaya

Hi Deadstar,

Mini with L2 engine. I saw it b4. Last time i saw they installed the whole L2 under carriage on the mini body. You have to remove the mini front subframe.

Last time i saw a few mini installed it but dunno from where la.. Where u from deadstar?? y u wanna put a L2 engine on a mini?? Better u put a 1.3 with weber.. can fly already the car.

Bump: Hi Deadstar,

Mini with L2 engine. I saw it b4. Last time i saw they installed the whole L2 under carriage on the mini body. You have to remove the mini front subframe.

Last time i saw a few mini installed it but dunno from where la.. Where u from deadstar?? y u wanna put a L2 engine on a mini?? Better u put a 1.3 with weber.. can fly already the car.

Deadstar

Sep 28, 2005

hi sparty, wow that means cant use the original subframe to put in the L2 engine eh?if use the ori sub i think have to modified alot...but i really2 want to see the L2 inside the mini engine bay laaa..then i will be satisfied :)

im from shah alam n the main thing i wanna chnge to L2 is bcoz i want the Kepish kepish sound..haha..thats all! about to put 1.3 weber, its really worth it but 1.3 got problem with high temperature plus weber...it will drain the petrol like water..

Bump: hi sparty, wow that means cant use the original subframe to put in the L2 engine eh?if use the ori sub i think have to modified alot...but i really2 want to see the L2 inside the mini engine bay laaa..then i will be satisfied :)

im from shah alam n the main thing i wanna chnge to L2 is bcoz i want the Kepish kepish sound..haha..thats all! about to put 1.3 weber, its really worth it but 1.3 got problem with high temperature plus weber...it will drain the petrol like water..

trust28

Known Member
Feb 2, 2004
I've seen and test drove a mini with L2 engine before.All I can say is you will regret if you do so.

Deadstar

Sep 28, 2005
y bro? can u share sumthing from ur experience please..i need to know more about it:)

trust28

Known Member
Feb 2, 2004
The car's suspension geometry totally out,no more niche handling which mini suppose to.
The engine power is not that fantastic IMO.

Known Member
Mar 14, 2006
Dear All,

I have one new set of LUCAS rear upper lens clear type for sale at RM238 nego. Please sms 0162000300.

Bump: Dear All,

I have one new set of LUCAS rear upper lens clear type for sale at RM238 nego. Please sms 0162000300.

Last edited:

Known Member
Mar 14, 2006
Dear All,

6 piece BL alloy door handles. Red color. For sale at RM390 nego. Please contact 0162000300.

Thanks

Bump: Dear All,

6 piece BL alloy door handles. Red color. For sale at RM390 nego. Please contact 0162000300.

Thanks

Attachments

S

skyline86

Deadstar,

If you want a very powerful engine into a Mini, I will suggest you to go for Honda B-series engine, you can read more here:

Honda Generators

Do join the club at Malaysia Mini Cooper Club

or the forum at Malaysia Mini Cooper Forum

and you can see our gathering here, there are about 36 minis appear in the last gathering:

Mini Cooper Gathering in Malaysia

This year we will have a big event to celebrate Mini 50 anniversary by forming the word 5 0 using our Minis car.

Here you can see the news for Mini 50 years old birthday:

Mini 50th Anniversary

Cheeersss

Skyline86

Last edited by a moderator:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Call me 012 4769725 if u see DB808 white Honda integra DC2. Car went missing between 20:15 to 22:15 in Pisa, Penang. Tq.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience