ZTH MINI Club!

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
well ...last friday was ok ler ...chilling around...well blue clubby...so do you want that mini pick up ? anything on here?

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
well my mech there got alot of 10 inches rim for sale..there is one banana original mini rims with new tyres for sale...any thing just pm me kayz ? only 10 inches ...left

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
ncs11 said:
yo guys,2 days ago on 23/6/2006 i was drivin through Phileo.....i saw u guy man.....wanted to join but my mini still not ready so didn't turn back,but yet i still notice there was 4 mini parked with 1 bonet open (should be the 3rd car)
i know the gathering will surely be very fun so hope to meet up wit all of u cool fellas asap.

just come and chill with us on friday lar ...every friday sure we will TT and convoy to minum at mamak one...bring ur mini ok ...lolz ....we never miss one on fridays at 10-11..come between 10.15-10.30 lolz...

BluecluBBy

Known Member
Apr 3, 2006
Thanks for following up on mini pickup and 10inch rim, i do wish to won a pickup but not at the moment as budget does not permit. Thanks anyway. Hope this friday would have more people joining.. :-)

volvo740modified

Known Member
May 17, 2006
Hello all, I m still working on my MIni almost every night hoping to get it road worthty soon, now left is the engine and suspension....as for the rim....which one is better in term of comfort 10" or 12"..now my mini come with the 12" Jpn import one.

errrr...mini_cooper...how to contact you ? I don't hv your number lar...

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
Mini Racer

Hi Guys

Just some compliments to Haji Mohd Farid.....It's not easy to race a Mini without sponsors and for many years he has competed in Batu Tiga and Sepang in his lovely little Mini with it's original engine and has taken many 1st in Class A and if not mistaken he has also got 2nd Overall (class A,B & O) once in 2004 or 03

He is still currently running in this year Gates Hong kong Classic race.

How about giving him some support by locking into his website : www.dapat.net/hajiracer after all we are mini lovers-correct.

Thank You
minicooper

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
well my contact number is 0126092500..you can call my dad 0193163833..you can go to my mech there to check out the rims ...he has alot of nice rims..just tell him that Ivan posted in zth mini forum saying that the mech's place has alot of nice 10 inches rims...hope to see you in TT with ur new mini...take-care

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
anyone going TT this friday ? world cup match nice to watch lar ..germany and argentina...ahaha....

red mini 8 7 8

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
In the car
dunno yet.... maybe wanna watch at hartamas .... see first ....

mini_cooper why u go post at the kuantan trip..... i thought that trip is on the year

2004 .... wah ... just now i thought someone organized a mini trip

red mini 8 7 8

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
In the car
ARGENTINA ARGENTINA...... i really hope they win that match..... but its so scary to think that Argentina has a high risk of losing the match ..... Well .... the match is in GERMANY right ..just like what happend in France ... ! they bloody french won ! .... SORRY OUT OF TOPIC ....hehehehe

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
yeah man ..i tot spain will enter one ,..but damn france ..lolz ....anyway ...yeah i tot got gathering lar ...lolz

rascalz

Mar 19, 2006
Classic Car Run

Hey there dude's,

There is only four of you? There is this Classic car club at ampang called AMC, there is a run on the 9th July, if your interested to join the club you can call this guy i know from the club, tell him that you heard about this club from the forum.. his name is Leon 016-6237397..

The more Mini's the better..

mini clubman DF9818

500 RPM
Dec 5, 2005
rascalz said:
Hey there dude's,

There is only four of you? There is this Classic car club at ampang called AMC, there is a run on the 9th July, if your interested to join the club you can call this guy i know from the club, tell him that you heard about this club from the forum.. his name is Leon 016-6237397..

The more Mini's the better..

a run to where???
how many mini tat AMC club hv???

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
well...we are kindly interested in that club ...could you please tell us more about the amc club..whats is that club about ? what event is this ? any minis there ? let us know ..thanks hehe....bump..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i found a pair of Subaru impreza stock semi bucket seats, thinking of fitting them in my kenari. After measuring, the impreza seat original bracket is more less same as kenari bracket. just minor difference. Question is, must i use weiding to even out the difference, or i could just use thick metal plates cut fit to size and use nuts and bolts instead of welding? Thx!! i thinking of Diy install. if using nuts and bolts just fine i could just proceed install myself.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience