ZTH KuChiNG zone

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
yea~~~~ taiko siao bai tu back~~~ then i sit in yr siao bai tu go convoy liao :p

JAMES1980

Nov 5, 2009
Sarawak
KAM SIAH KAM SIAH ZANN and darkwozard:biggrin: I am reading from page 1 to 285....................on the way :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Does anybody knows the price of Toyota Supra ( auto - twin turbo version ) ? In good condition, whatever year made also can. TQ

darkwizard

Jul 10, 2006
Kaching...
KAM SIAH KAM SIAH ZANN and darkwozard:biggrin: I am reading from page 1 to 285....................on the way :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Does anybody knows the price of Toyota Supra ( auto - twin turbo version ) ? In good condition, whatever year made also can. TQ
If you are looking for a Toyota Supra MKIV in Kuching not sure the price but if you are buying it from West Malaysia it will be around RM75K to RM99K anything more than RM100K will need to see the conditions, modifications worthiness, etc etc... By thw way, Auto supra only have 4 speed gears if i am not mistaken.

Try to search in the marketplace in this forum or search at motortrader.com.my or search in mudah.my

Normally its harder to find Toyota Supra Auto with Twin turbo configuration from stock factory. Most of them already modified from the previous owner to single Turbo. Anyway, happy hunting for this kind of collective car as it is very rare on the road.

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
forget bout the auto la, not fast enuf also -.-
there's stock wif twin turbo setup n a few of them in kuching is auto twin turbo

get RX7 better la, cheaper road tax :P

JAMES1980

Nov 5, 2009
Sarawak
RX7 is my number 1 dream car. I am not good in manual gear -.-. My dream cars are : RX7 and Supra. Last few months i heard got 1 RX7 at Kuching for sell but sold liao. My car also bought from Kuching friend. My wife doesnt allow me to buy RX7 and Supra becoz she said Sri Aman to Kuching road very bumpy and so many hills. I am very scare to drive a manual car, i afraid i dunno how to control. Paiseh :rofl: Actually i felt driving manual car very smart . thx Darkwizard for your information.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Anybody ever come to Sri Aman?

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
yea, when i was small

drive sport car must drive manual :P
many hills along sri aman? good for touge purpose le -.-

darkwizard

Jul 10, 2006
Kaching...
For hilly roads, it is best to use manual gears car so that you can utilise engine braking more effectively compare to auto gears car.

Anyway, since if you are not familiar with manual, an auto gear sports car is good enough. Just remember to drive slowly on bumpy and hilly road will be safe so no need to worry of not suitable to get sports car. Anyway, sports car has better brakes system compare to our daily driven car so it is an added advantages.

The only disadvantages of sports car is it is 2 door car and for auto on long distance drive Seri Aman to Kch regularly will get you fuel consumption higher (comparing 4 speed auto to a 6 speed Getrag Manual trans from the supra.)

For the RX7, it is maintenance that put this kind of nice beautiful car into bad pricing else this kind of car sure will have better value as it has cheap road tax, lighter car, sportier looks, etc.
RX7 used condtion normally starts at RM60K to RM80K range. Anything sell above that price range is subjective to worthiness of the car body and modifications comes with the car.

Anyway, found the advertisement RX7 for sale in Sarawak:
1. http://www.mudah.my/Madza-RX7-FD3S-3996719.htm
2. http://www.mudah.my/Rx7-4272678.htm
Older generation of RX7 FC:
1. http://www.mudah.my/Madza-Rx7-Fc-4075667.htm

P.S.: Hope that helps you in making decision of choosing to buy.

If you get the Supra, its got a nice cokpit for the driver and got lots of space to install gauges
YouTube- Full Defi gauges in Supra

Last edited:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
kancil can join or not? cos y car not yet ready... XD

James, welcom welcome. Mr President here, is very free one..his job is to reply to every post. And Don forget, his NEO is call NEOLUTION WRX RR, of cos celica and CPS knot catch us la....

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
US? neo + kancil?

the msg from the organizer did mention to invite more MOTO kakiS
so don care what cars join i guess :P

LanEvo

Known Member
Dec 22, 2005
US? neo + kancil?

the msg from the organizer did mention to invite more MOTO kakiS
so don care what cars join i guess :P
mr. president, u post the event details in public forum, sekali "mata" read this forum and setup a road block this weekend.. it's consider as illegal gathering rite? :P

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
lol
not sure bout it lo, my car look stock i no need scare :P
true these 2 weeks will hav road block n what from INFO

JAMES1980

Nov 5, 2009
Sarawak
tq tq evo 3 and darkwizard. i just come back from kuching. Raining all the way. walao wei my car very dirty now. tonite i want to wash my car. Today so many trucks, lorries, cargo , cilakak. very hard to drive.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

darkwizard, both RX7 FD3S are from Kuching?

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
my friend got 1 rx7 FC wanan sell
that car is drift ready that u can see the clips in youtube :P

JAMES1980

Nov 5, 2009
Sarawak
Is there anyway to overcome bumpy road condition? I am driving mitsubishi airtrek. Original spring and suspension. Does the type of tyres also affect my driving comfort ( i am using NANKANG , but i dunno what type is it, becoz it comes together when i bought the car )? Becoz my wife cannot tahan the road condition. KAM SIAH

LanEvo

Known Member
Dec 22, 2005
i tot airtrek ori suspension should be very comfort already? Maybe ur tyre too much air :biggrin: