ZTH KuChiNG zone

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
a second hand dyno cost RM300k if not mistaken smemore that;s only for dyno 2 wheels nia~ -.-
those 4wd cars out la:P

nippon paint? -.-

aiks i think i should change target of sony gal liao
anyone got intro?

ZC in taiwan can mod at least 400-500hp la :P

sienz exams soon -.-

Bump: e3, how come yr car at SMET there?! widebody conversion ar?

Bump: e3, how come yr car at SMET there?! widebody conversion ar?

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
my car? no la... sell off already. need to do some touch up for the new owner. :biggrin:

Currently driving Eterna. see my avatar, change already.

V6, with 14" Stock Rim. Very the fast... ada sunroof and wiper at the back window some more, envy of perdana owners. kakaka....

Last edited:

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
no dyno machine in sarawak yet.. heard mr' president aiming to get one :biggrin:

from you avatar u driving red evo 9?
no dyno yet. on the street dyno with wideband got la... :biggrin:

better send it to KL and back again. Just like some Kch hardcore modders do.

Mr President manyak duit one... no problem. he might be MIA in Nippon to search for recon-dyno machine. ;p
thanks guys for the info. so the nearest will be Hoe Soon in Brnei :driver:
sending my car 2 KL might b the last resort if my tinted is not allowed by the border imgrsn :banghead:
now in the process of making the red pass :biggrin:

Last edited:

evilvtecdohc81

Known Member
Jul 14, 2007
thanks guys for the info. so the nearest will be Hoe Soon in Brnei :driver:
sending my car 2 KL might b the last resort if my tinted is not allowed by the border imgrsn :banghead:
now in the process of making the red pass :biggrin:
tell us the result of ur dyno............................... how much etc.. post pic also can.. :biggrin: myb next time can go to brunei tuning dyno... not use ass dyno... :biggrin:

webeck948

Known Member
Jul 27, 2006
Dear all, yesterday evening my bro and his friends was attacked by a bunch of youngsters at the state library. It's believed that these men, 7-8 of them were high on drugs as they were acting funny. It's such a shame cos my bro was touring a friend of his from Wmsia and out of nowhere, these assholes went up and attacked them! They were high but weak and soft as my bro said, and the 2 of em managed to beat them off, but got attacked on the head with a helmet!

Do watch out for these suspicious good-for-nothing trash guys!

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
sad to hear that dude...rempit fever from the west mustve spread here edi

webeck948

Known Member
Jul 27, 2006
Yes!!be sure to remind all your loved ones, we wouldn't want them to be the next unlucky one!

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
noted down, by then should get a video o what let the police n see then would b good enuf for evidences
hope yr bro n his friends r fine eh

webeck948

Known Member
Jul 27, 2006
noted down, by then should get a video o what let the police n see then would b good enuf for evidences
hope yr bro n his friends r fine eh
They survived with a couple of bruises, those trash were high on drugs and they ran off, too bad there weren't any means of evidence cos it all happened out of nowhere!they weren't going for the valuables (or maybe they were, but unsucceeded!). we've launched a report, yea, like it's going to help anything.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
well, sorry to hear that.

as for me, i will not venture to PJ at night or alone. cos heard and seen alot cases b4.

evilvtecdohc81

Known Member
Jul 14, 2007
PJ area if u not familiar with that place better don go..... i never go that place alone... ofcoz with my fren... my fren live ther also hate all rempit aka samseng taik kuching... ashole with otak dekat lutut.. bcoz of them 1 of my fren accident also... ther is alot place to go if u want bring ur fren jln2... can go to damai,semengok or serian,lundu or bau.... not only black area like PJ...

Bump: PJ area if u not familiar with that place better don go..... i never go that place alone... ofcoz with my fren... my fren live ther also hate all rempit aka samseng taik kuching... ashole with otak dekat lutut.. bcoz of them 1 of my fren accident also... ther is alot place to go if u want bring ur fren jln2... can go to damai,semengok or serian,lundu or bau.... not only black area like PJ...

Bump: mr president,how the caldina???? i think caldina expensive... can buy s15 if want to play track... hehe... y caldina...... sayang la that car.................... :driver:

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
lol
the owner is rich so no big deal for him since he's claiming insurance :P
din know u went there also
hehe

some pics to share, no picture effect edit :P

when some "ppl" gone crazy -.-

eh? who is this -.-

evilvtecdohc81

Known Member
Jul 14, 2007
nice shot.... funny thing with the viva.... i like rx7 perform.. can see rotary gain many torque... silvia to weak but play consistant... cant wait GL start to play... no 8 no prob for GL... :driver:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
wah... why u put my old man car up? :thefinger:

you have pictures, but i have video on the track with 2 S15s and 1 rx7. kakaka... when one of the S15 lost control....

Mr Prez,

can i have this photo without the watermark?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

saw the iswara SE meter panel light blue in color...so nice but the are so bright.sakit mata oo driving for long time. B) B)
anyone know how to change the meter panel light for wira aeroback??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience