ZTH KuChiNG zone

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
met a cool guy using red celica.. dont remember his name.. hehehe.. he told me bout this borneo autofest.. hope can go today.. any pic on this event?/ hehehe.. bro tofu, did u go on saturday and sunday?/

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
went on sunday to join the autokhana, pity it rained, event cut short...kwang ming is driving the red celica...with s13 everything under the body

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
I went there on Sunday too but it rained shortly after I arrived. Stayed there till night. Those sibu fellas sure are crazy in mods. Saw a a 08 model camry with full custom widebody kits and with big ass deep dish rims. Comes with adjustable air suspension somemore. Bet they loaded tons of cash on it. Got a few satrias with ice n evo engine, a red a31, wiras with evo engine n ice with 1 particular red one with custom made exhaust to sprout out fire lol. Damn loud detonation heard during rev too. Otherwise the rest are more on VIP style n booming bass head ice players.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
jac, dat was a waja hehe...not camry

oit apsal la tak tegur :P

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
jac, dat was a waja hehe...not camry

oit apsal la tak tegur :P
Hmm, sure looked like a camry front and rear wise. Didn't saw u there when I got there though. Then it rained heavy so took cover at the kopitiam nearby. After rain back inside but still didn't saw u. That's when the car show started. Thought u participated lol.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
ya he used camry parts for the car hehe

yeah the crowd was quite crazy, i was burnt out at the federal booth...after being roasted all day lol

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Any sifus can recommend good fuel injection shop in Kuching? Wan to find parts to setup an inline fuel pump

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody knows where I can install a bolt on turbo system for my cefiro A32 3.0 model? This is a great car with a V6 engine and the power is actually not too bad but I imagine it would be so much better if I can install a turbo onto it.
So, if anyone knows how or where I can get this done, pls let me know. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience