ZTH Kepong Area's TT

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i saw tat too yesterday when on my way to 1u....just above 1 u old wing...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yesterday night when going home saw a Red colour Kancil turbo....47XX damn kau fast on straight road....nice exhaust setups.....make me want to get one or test one.... =.='

Guys, Honda last time came out with a Turbo car right...I saw this near my house belongs to a resident here...don't know he wants to sell or not because the car has not been driven for quite some times already...car was parked at an empty house....this car is very rare sorry for the blur pic.. it's a 2 door Kei car with a turbo engine...City Turbo

Last edited:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
TR - thanks for the info,got any website bor?wonder how much is the membership charge...looks kinda fun,hehe....wonder where they practice

blank - yea,haha,coz busy wif part time job,and today do a mistake,the upper rank fella din scold me but tell me dun do it nex time,still feel bad..sigh...like kena scold ady...sigh...damn hate those feeling when i did something wrong..and yes...1st time working...haiz

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Father Bunta:
I saw one car today very fast :vroam: passed me today at 7smtg around Kepong area heading towards Kepong Flyover then he start tiong a kancil adi on the right lane.

I was with this car at traffic light waiting to turn right. So, once green, I went ahead 1st but slow down waiting for that car to come so that I can take his car photo but his car was too fast that I couldn't snap the photo...

It looks like a standard stock body maroon wira but with Black Rims...do u happen to know the owner? got one Profess Car Sticker at passenger door there...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
SF:Pls always standby with ur camera phone next time...:mad::biggrin::mad:

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

wow...1st time working ar???damn lucky la u nih~~~

btw

HURRAY for the DUTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAYEEEHHHH......BASAI BALIK KAMPONG:adore::top::top:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
well 1st time work as part time,but den work at event as freelancer b4...haha
well usually work as driver for my dad,den sure wont do any mistake de mah..juz drive only...

yea...FIFA getting interesting,wonder who will win the world cup..suspense

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF:Pls always standby with ur camera phone next time...:mad::biggrin::mad:
I standby adi, I was the passenger in the car that time....I was waiting for like 10 secs for that car to pass by, but suddenly just :vroam: very fast passed me....I can't even take photos at all :banghead:

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
You should get an DLSR and 10 shoot in a Sec. Sure you get it.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Father Bunta:
I saw one car today very fast :vroam: passed me today at 7smtg around Kepong area heading towards Kepong Flyover then he start tiong a kancil adi on the right lane.

I was with this car at traffic light waiting to turn right. So, once green, I went ahead 1st but slow down waiting for that car to come so that I can take his car photo but his car was too fast that I couldn't snap the photo...

It looks like a standard stock body maroon wira but with Black Rims...do u happen to know the owner? got one Profess Car Sticker at passenger door there...
honk me maa next time :adore:

i wer got tiong kancil wor :hmmmm:

the kamben kp61 in gra rd03 maeps

thanks to michael tan for the photo n effects :

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Fred, very the power....when he put on his helmet...the sky also become black and thunder roaring....pling plang.......pling plang......scary..