ZTH Kepong Area's TT

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Kaitospeed aka Kangyoon. Highly recommended seller....4 thumbs up....won't go wrong with his sales...
Good and trustworthy seller
fast delivery
Goods are of goods quality and genuine.

I bought some stuffs from him before....air filter, brake rotors...

Another good seller andysky.....also very prompt seller...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Sorry to ask noobie question ar...

err... how long does it need to wash KNN filter ar??? how do i know when i shall wash it? drop in type.... but then seldom driven ride... maybe 1-2 times per week... sometime whole week never drive.....

seriously i dunno when only need to wash and clean it... the color still look new ler..

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
DD05: Check with BLANk or ST since he has experienced using that filter :wink:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
SF: blank sifu not yet online thats why i posted it here so that other sifu can answer my Q

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Like that, I guess I'll buy from him too but I guess the cleaning stuff can only buy from him once and then have to buy from other place adi since it is located in Johor.
see, I told you liao ma. Even TR also give 4 thumbs up (2 from hand and 2 from feet) :rofl:

the RM 300+ price you better put aside, so now you dare to buy already? :proud:
if you are a rich mamat and want to contribute to the economy then I nothing to say lah, that's what I have surveyed and share with you so that you won't kena potong :laugh:

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

actually I telling SF's dream car, Lampachini :rofl:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF: blank sifu not yet online thats why i posted it here so that other sifu can answer my Q
SF buy KNN filter with Lampachi ar? :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
Hehe! Understood. Just thought u can call either one of them ma. :rofl:
Lampachini no money to buy la...buy toy model can lar also cost few hundred bucks lolz!

see, I told you liao ma. Even TR also give 4 thumbs up (2 from hand and 2 from feet) :rofl:

the RM 300+ price you better put aside, so now you dare to buy already? :proud:
if you are a rich mamat and want to contribute to the economy then I nothing to say lah, that's what I have surveyed and share with you so that you won't kena potong :laugh:

actually I telling SF's dream car, Lampachini :rofl:

I Dream car is not Lampachini la...

is Fort Musang lar...:thefinger:

K lar I buy together with you lar...you help me order as well when u decided to buy hehe! But please let me know 1st before ordering lolz!

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
wait if got TT to Kepong or Seremban, then I test the filter baru order. Shipping cost should be around RM 15

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
yeehau86:
still wanna test mine 1???no need liao la...refer to Supra_Fanatics professional comment on the K&N air filter also enough jor lo~~~

u & Supra_Fanatics terus buy the K&N drop in air filter together 2mrw...no need so mafan...:smokin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
yaloh, just buy lah...no need to test...it's test proven already

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yeehau86:
still wanna test mine 1???no need liao la...refer to Supra_Fanatics professional comment on the K&N air filter also enough jor lo~~~

u & Supra_Fanatics terus buy the K&N drop in air filter together 2mrw...no need so mafan...:smokin:
Lolz! Where got professional orr...is base on what I had experience when u lend it to me nia...still wanna zha me :rofl:

I thought u r selling yours?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im holding back the Rim which is 17inch. May I know which is the budjet and suitable brand sport spring for it ? My aim is 1.5 / 2 front, 2 Finger rear. Please suggest it. If you guys hav any shop recommended, i can drop by and purchase it. Zmax and Kimex.. Which is lower? Which is softer(Naik Kuda on uneven road) ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience