ZTH Kepong Area's TT

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
Mizu - reboot?hard disk leh?the cooling fan there leh?last time my laptop oso like tat,den open it up,check the fan..walau,all dust and was like 1-2inch thick of those dust...den take out and squeeze some cooling compound on it and wala...anyway urs is reboot..guess asking u to throw it away and buy a new 1..wakaka,the pc fed up wif u ady...

SF - yea,luckily..wakaka...nah..altis fast too...juz nw play wif civic EJ 4 doors...hehe at mahameru..today kinda lot of cars...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
SF, for AT just use a drop in with CAI will do, you can try open pod also but the suction sound will be loud. Try to get Apexi it has good filtration, HKS has higest flow but filtration is not good and the sponge after sometimes will starts to disintegrate and might lodge into the intake..Happened to my friend....his turbo gone....
SF,
for your comparision between Apexi, Blitz, HKS, and KNN, opps..is K&N :thefinger:
see the filtration result, HKS really bad leh..

http://www.mkiv.com/techarticles/filters_test/2/

Blank,
how much you bought the K&N filter initially? wanna try out then buy liao :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF - yea,luckily..wakaka...nah..altis fast too...juz nw play wif civic EJ 4 doors...hehe at mahameru..today kinda lot of cars...
Play with EJ 4 door who win? actually I dunno how to differentiate honda older models...all look the same to me except Civic EK/EG 2 doors I also dunno which is which lolz! :rofl:

Altis, no KNN air filter torque not so good la...

BLANk: Now I'm using stock air filter and I'm not use to it lolz! I think KNN makes a difference by improving the throttle responds and better pick up...

SF,
for your comparision between Apexi, Blitz, HKS, and KNN, opps..is K&N :thefinger:
see the filtration result, HKS really bad leh..

http://www.mkiv.com/techarticles/filters_test/2/

Blank,
how much you bought the K&N filter initially? wanna try out then buy liao :biggrin:
Thanks yeehau86, yes I heard HKS filteration not that good. Apexi seems to be better gua in terms more people recommend it...well got to test it out to find out though...

Altis KNN air filter I ask adi...is around RM350 - RM380 if not mistaken

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Altis, no KNN air filter torque not so good la...

BLANk: Now I'm using stock air filter and I'm not use to it lolz! I think KNN makes a difference by improving the throttle responds and better pick up...

Thanks yeehau86, yes I heard HKS filteration not that good. Apexi seems to be better gua in terms more people recommend it...well got to test it out to find out though...

Altis KNN air filter I ask adi...is around RM350 - RM380 if not mistaken
why you switch back to stock air filter? why not used to it? better pick up and acceleration not good meh? using using K&N have lifetime warranty, meaning don't need to change liao after one time buy? just wash and add oil only, right?

so expensive? :stoned: the price is for open pod is it? drop in only RM 255 like that leh. Even open pod also about RM 300 only.
You kena potong, again? :rofl:

Kaitospeed Performance Autoparts

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
why you switch back to stock air filter? why not used to it? better pick up and acceleration not good meh? using using K&N have lifetime warranty, meaning don't need to change liao after one time buy? just wash and add oil only, right?

so expensive? :stoned: the price is for open pod is it? drop in only RM 255 like that leh. Even open pod also about RM 300 only.
You kena potong, again? :rofl:

Kaitospeed Performance Autoparts
Bro, seriously didn't kena potong and I know this Kaitospeed is selling at RM255. No RM350 - RM380+ is drop in filter.

BLANk last time when he bought it is even more expensive. He bought around RM400. Yes, is lifetime warranty, just wash and reuse...no longer need to change Air Filter adi. DIY at home easily. Just need to buy those fluid to wash only.

No lar, of course better torque and throttle responds is better lar...just that I'm going to give back to our tai kor BLANk adi and u wanna try ma...so u try lar...maybe u can buy from BLANk if he don't want adi hehe!

The normal price of RM300+ and RM255 u dare to buy meh? I dare not buy leh...not to say he is selling fake things or what lar...but price is cheaper by that much I dare not buy geh...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
nb,no wonder im 'hat~ciu' frequently last 9:thefinger:

sorry...abit lost here....open pod increase pick up:confused:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Bro, seriously didn't kena potong and I know this Kaitospeed is selling at RM255. No RM350 - RM380+ is drop in filter.

BLANk last time when he bought it is even more expensive. He bought around RM400. Yes, is lifetime warranty, just wash and reuse...no longer need to change Air Filter adi. DIY at home easily. Just need to buy those fluid to wash only.

No lar, of course better torque and throttle responds is better lar...just that I'm going to give back to our tai kor BLANk adi and u wanna try ma...so u try lar...maybe u can buy from BLANk if he don't want adi hehe!

The normal price of RM300+ and RM255 u dare to buy meh? I dare not buy leh...not to say he is selling fake things or what lar...but price is cheaper by that much I dare not buy geh...
since the seller is a Pro-Seller, it shouldn't be a problem to trust, based on what TR told me. Somemore can install on our own, simple steps only, so after the pos delivery, can start to use already. Maybe delivery cost will cost about less than RM 30, since the seller is from JB.

buy from Blank? see how lah once I tested it. :itsme:
but if found satisfy, sure change geh. Wanna try Iridium spark plugs too, you interested?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
since the seller is a Pro-Seller, it shouldn't be a problem to trust, based on what TR told me. Somemore can install on our own, simple steps only, so after the pos delivery, can start to use already. Maybe delivery cost will cost about less than RM 30, since the seller is from JB.

buy from Blank? see how lah once I tested it. :itsme:
but if found satisfy, sure change geh. Wanna try Iridium spark plugs too, you interested?
I thought of trying the Borsch Platinum Iridium Spark Plugs geh...my fren previously recommend me to use Denso Spark Splugs. But wanna try tis...I think KNN not sure can get from Kent Goh or not...maybe he sell cheaper to buddys leh yet around Kepong area can get adi no need by post adi lolz!

1st day u try the KNN surely satisfy and can feel the difference. :top:

Then maybe after few months then change back to normal air filter then u see which one u prefer more la...to me I prefer KNN than the stock air filter.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
you mean Bosch? typo error la you :laugh:

yes, kent is selling K&N, haven't ask him yet about the price. But still have to post ma, I not at Kepong :laugh:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Oh...sorry my bad...Typo error...I drink too much of those Borsch Soup from Kim Gary adi I think lolz! :rofl:

When u come Kepong TT can ask him to deliver to us geh...If u buy maybe I will consider geh lolz! So which spark plug u plan to change?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I think your dream car is Porche, is it? that's why you typo :rofl:

just now you say wanna stick to stock air filter, now want to go back to K&N? :rofl:
let me try out liao the K&N then only decide loh as Blank say, trying is believing

most likely going for NGK Iridium IX, wanna try out that coz currently I am using NGK G-Power Platinium.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Aiyo, I didnt say I want to stick to stock air filter. I'm just currently using stock again. Cuz KNN not mine ma...I'm giving back to BLANk adi...

okay then I'll try Bosch Platinum Iridium. My dream car not Porche lar..is

Lampa-Ghini Must-See-Logo :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Like that, I guess I'll buy from him too but I guess the cleaning stuff can only buy from him once and then have to buy from other place adi since it is located in Johor.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,dear all

My Lancer Gt is giving me a big headache! While I'm driving the brake warning display 'Check!' will come out on and off and it makes my cd player went off for second. Did anyone here experienced this before?I send to few different workshops to check but different technicians told me different things! I really need some advice now~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience