ZTH Kepong Area's TT

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
why so different? only 2ZZ Altis you always mention have geh :thefinger:

no lah, now even after start engine the icon still there during driving. that one is just an image I found in internet, not my car lah. My office pc don't have blue tooth, so can't upload pics taken by my camera, that's why I look for an alternative way loh..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The speedometer damn nice wei...better than ours and even the steering got volume control. That's why I was curious and ask u lo...I thought it was your car...not your car? U said even when driving the icon still there? if still there means got problem with ur car lar bro...

Oh...sorry i mean time to transplant 3JZGE :rofl: :evil:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I know lah if it is still there got problem, that's why I am asking around mah!! :banghead:

anyone knows what is the issue?

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
SF : bring all your girlfriends out la... then we survey ourselves... we dun believe ur statistics :thefinger:

HKS : bro, coming tonight for TT?

blank : wa, u wanna transplant a merc engine into ur kp ar? :adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I know lah if it is still there got problem, that's why I am asking around mah!! :banghead:

anyone knows what is the issue?
Lolz! I thought the info enough to solve your problem ma...dun angry ya :adore:

SF : bring all your girlfriends out la... then we survey ourselves... we dun believe ur statistics :thefinger:

HKS : bro, coming tonight for TT?

blank : wa, u wanna transplant a merc engine into ur kp ar? :adore:
A lot of them no longer contact adi...was quite some time ago lar...now seldom chat with girls liao :rofl:

When I ask them also, they hesitated to tell lar..quite a shy group of female friends. Some said "is too personal to tell " :rofl:

So, no chance to intro to you liao...wait till I know a few new ones only intro to u lar :rofl:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
yeehau - lolz...well lot of issue for the icon to pop out,it oso means go to the nearest toyota service center...it will appear when is time to check ur engine,either ur engine oil nt enuf,ur timing belt reached the time or watever...it oso can due to u go and change the engine oil at outside(nt the Toyota service center) and they din reset it...hence the icon will pop out....happened to some of my dad's customer tat service outside...

another prob could be the car is telling the driver time to either change to a more powderful engine or car...haha

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

a32 ok kah?? :biggrin:

unker want buy A32?been driving 1 (VQ 30DE) from kl>genting>ipoh>taiping>kl for holiday,it's a value buy....spacious,powerful & damn nice when cruise in highway.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
yeehau - lolz...well lot of issue for the icon to pop out,it oso means go to the nearest toyota service center...it will appear when is time to check ur engine,either ur engine oil nt enuf,ur timing belt reached the time or watever...it oso can due to u go and change the engine oil at outside(nt the Toyota service center) and they din reset it...hence the icon will pop out....happened to some of my dad's customer tat service outside...

another prob could be the car is telling the driver time to either change to a more powderful engine or car...haha
what to reset when change the engine oil? I didn't see my mech reset anything leh charm loh

wah, you also pakat with SF ah? :banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
what to reset when change the engine oil? I didn't see my mech reset anything leh charm loh

wah, you also pakat with SF ah? :banghead:
I think is best you send back the car to your mech lar bro...

Not pakat lar just my partner in revenge :evil: :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
where is that place?playing blue movie all the time?
Lolz! Not blue movie la...is a Cafe where u can listen to songs sing by some hired part-time singers and I think got beer geh...next to Al-bakath. Just opposite the road. When u turn in, Al-Bakath is on the left and Blue Cafe is on the Right. Not sure if it is call blue cafe...just heard from friends when I was drinking at Al-Bakath..

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
oh the blue cafe...parking is 1 of the concern & pricing is another issue

but perhaps we can live with it since we can wash eyes over there :biggrin:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I think is best you send back the car to your mech lar bro...

Not pakat lar just my partner in revenge :evil: :rofl:
oh no, I forgot that last time I zha him, now he revenge :rofl:

will send to my mech later, bailk 4 pm go do..by the way, Blue Cafe you mentioned the owner is called Kevin, right? I got one friend last time at HID.com.my moderator say he open Blue Cafe, not sure is him or not..

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

by the way, not only that, my VSC and TRC icon also lighten up :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was browsing through the net and I found this in ZTH. I can recognise the 3 bar map sensor and boost solenoid was from my car.

Here goes the story :-

9th July 2010 - 3.30am-7 am- My car was broken into at Wangsa Maju. Haltech E6X, intercooler evo 7, HKS blowoff stole, sand put into engine, wire all cutoff.

1 week after that - Someone with the nick CLOVER26 post in ZTH and sell Haltech E6X. Here is the link...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience