ZTH Kepong Area's TT

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
walau eh, front wheel also can wheelie ah...good.....but i think he got good rapport with police..coz he always tar pao teh tarik for them.

and i watched fast & furios4, not up to my expectation la...not showing fast cars....juz doing nonsense desert drive and some fake stunts which u know not possible one la..too many graphic tricks.....bit disappointed......anyway wait for part 5 and see lor.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Friday tt will still carry on no matter there is any flu,roadblock,rain,earthquake or even car breakdown :driver:

tonight tt at yuan kee 10pm :wavey:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
yesterday TT was good. long time no blow water already........

and yesterday i finally saw the magnificent twin turbo monster tailing me from kepong...my heart beat so fast....was cruising 14okm/h then a monster overtake me like "kacang".......terror lor.

if u guys forgot, it was the cult car....blue vios monster.....in kepong.......

Last edited:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
Friday tt will still carry on no matter there is any flu,roadblock,rain,earthquake or even car breakdown :driver:

tonight tt at yuan kee 10pm :wavey:
wakakakaka...yesterday can't log in oso...duh!!!!luckily got sms u....hehe

yesterday TT was good. long time no blow water already........

and yesterday i finally saw the magnificent twin turbo monster tailing me from kepong...my heart beat so fast....was cruising 14okm/h then a monster overtake me like "kacang".......terror lor.

if u guys forgot, it was the cult car....blue vios monster.....in kepong.......
wah,yesterday u really kasi kacau kaw2...i was like wht the hell had happen to you~~????

ha???twin turbo liao ar...not TRD supercharger meh?upgrade agian?

walao...for a long time tat TRD supercharger blue vios didn't appear...it had woke up agian...bro evoz,u sure got tapau lo...i think ur daily ride must kasi R3 imside...like ur previous R3...baru ada tandingan ma....kekekekeke

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
honestly,tis persona got better power compare to the previous gen2

maybe evoz keep low profile & reserve 50% of the throttle during his battle with the toyota few months ago :listen:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
my persona is stock std la...i floor the throttle until almost a hole under the carpet.....that TT vios still tailing me so near..can see his smiling face there with single hand holding the steering......walau eh...keng lor

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
my persona is stock std la...i floor the throttle until almost a hole under the carpet.....that TT vios still tailing me so near..can see his smiling face there with single hand holding the steering......walau eh...keng lor

sure la the potato vios smile,u ter-floor itu brake pedal ma..but once u notice the small mistake,i saw u pull like at least 2 cars distance from the potato vios salute!:adore:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
potato also tiong me already.....if the potato's garage got a conti monster...the legendary white 2jz monster....then sure i kena tapao 10 lamp pole.........

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
the potato mana ada tiong u wor?i saw from behind,he was few cars distance away from ur personal & blank's super charged kp61 was way ahead from u...:listen:

Last edited:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
i am 5th place in auto class out of 12th competitors, still loose to da vtec auto in 4th :banghead:

thanks to profess rim enterprise for sponsoring this stock standard wira auto :rofl:

this is to you carter soh of profess rim enterprise, my results :

overall 8th in grass class :

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, don't know wether this topic has been discussed before or not.. try to search but couldn't find it..
need help on my mivec head, has been used head mivec in 2 years time on my gsr, now got lifter sound like 'tek tek tek' like gsr teppet sounds, i realize that sound rise up after i late to change an engine oil, already done at 5+++km then baru tukar.. huhu
foreman already adjust the teppet but still got sound, so how do i solve it? foreman said i must change the lifters, but some...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience