ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
blank is not shooting blank....his mind is blank when he is holding his steering....coz brake pedal already removed, hand tied with plaster to steering wheel and only one thing in his mind......."kamikaze" so guys better don provoke him....blank means....anything will do....and do or die doesnt matter....VICTORY is the Ultimatum!
kekekeekeee

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
hmmm quiet only :confused:

just now got big JPJ block at maluri flyover... muthafcukers block whole road, and 4 fortuners..all modded cars sit at da side..those with HID, black tint, wide rims, mercedes, harriers, bmws, myvis, protons :slug:

Last edited:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
ahaha....

just now around 5.30pm coming back to my home via MRR2 oso got JPJ block...near with the kepong indah fly-over u-turn tere...how come nowdays they so hardworking?thirsty or because of our new PM just naik then semua rajin bekerja?

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
hardworking buy present to celebrate naik pangkat...

cartessoh

Known Member
Apr 24, 2009
thank u for u zhan mei .:love: hahahahahahah.

Bump: thank u for u zhan mei .:love: hahahahahahah.

Bump: 2 day if u free camo 2 my factory sticker is o.k

Bump: 2 day if u free camo 2 my factory sticker is o.k

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
police block everywhere....even at small road...while cornering also near bang into them....hiding here and there....dunno why so thirsty....must ask kenny buy them teh tarik...hahahaa

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
walau eh, front wheel also can wheelie ah...good.....but i think he got good rapport with police..coz he always tar pao teh tarik for them.

and i watched fast & furios4, not up to my expectation la...not showing fast cars....juz doing nonsense desert drive and some fake stunts which u know not possible one la..too many graphic tricks.....bit disappointed......anyway wait for part 5 and see lor.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Friday tt will still carry on no matter there is any flu,roadblock,rain,earthquake or even car breakdown :driver:

tonight tt at yuan kee 10pm :wavey:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
yesterday TT was good. long time no blow water already........

and yesterday i finally saw the magnificent twin turbo monster tailing me from kepong...my heart beat so fast....was cruising 14okm/h then a monster overtake me like "kacang".......terror lor.

if u guys forgot, it was the cult car....blue vios monster.....in kepong.......

Last edited:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
Friday tt will still carry on no matter there is any flu,roadblock,rain,earthquake or even car breakdown :driver:

tonight tt at yuan kee 10pm :wavey:
wakakakaka...yesterday can't log in oso...duh!!!!luckily got sms u....hehe

yesterday TT was good. long time no blow water already........

and yesterday i finally saw the magnificent twin turbo monster tailing me from kepong...my heart beat so fast....was cruising 14okm/h then a monster overtake me like "kacang".......terror lor.

if u guys forgot, it was the cult car....blue vios monster.....in kepong.......
wah,yesterday u really kasi kacau kaw2...i was like wht the hell had happen to you~~????

ha???twin turbo liao ar...not TRD supercharger meh?upgrade agian?

walao...for a long time tat TRD supercharger blue vios didn't appear...it had woke up agian...bro evoz,u sure got tapau lo...i think ur daily ride must kasi R3 imside...like ur previous R3...baru ada tandingan ma....kekekekeke

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
honestly,tis persona got better power compare to the previous gen2

maybe evoz keep low profile & reserve 50% of the throttle during his battle with the toyota few months ago :listen:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
my persona is stock std la...i floor the throttle until almost a hole under the carpet.....that TT vios still tailing me so near..can see his smiling face there with single hand holding the steering......walau eh...keng lor

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
my persona is stock std la...i floor the throttle until almost a hole under the carpet.....that TT vios still tailing me so near..can see his smiling face there with single hand holding the steering......walau eh...keng lor

sure la the potato vios smile,u ter-floor itu brake pedal ma..but once u notice the small mistake,i saw u pull like at least 2 cars distance from the potato vios salute!:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi! just want to ask an opinion, which is better Garret AR60 or TD05H with 20g Fins for my 63T engine, some said goes with TD05H and they're others that said AR60 is much more power then TD05H, is AR60 is slightly bigger then TD05H or same? need some opinion & guide here plz :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience