ZTH Kepong Area's TT

chrisclv

Nov 15, 2006
arh...i miss the tt again...i see the post tot it postpone to tonite(friday nite) but ended up on thus nite..haih...seem i have no fate with u guys la..haha...so how is the car showoff?hehe..:driver:

6SPEED_DEMON_CLUB

Known Member
Dec 8, 2008

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
who want to tapau maroon kaler wira?? i wan to release some stress :banghead:

your car is wolf cover with sheep skin la.....twin turbo inside..who dare to tapau u....kekekeee

Bump:
arh...i miss the tt again...i see the post tot it postpone to tonite(friday nite) but ended up on thus nite..haih...seem i have no fate with u guys la..haha...so how is the car showoff?hehe..:driver:

tonite........11pm onward.....see u..if u lost yr way can call 5115 or fstrader or myself.....but call the 2 taikor 1st..coz their territory .....

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
act bobby eat "pussy"cat :biggrin:
wakakaka...unker fstrader vry pro 1....

come 2nite....:wavey:

who want to tapau maroon kaler wira?? i wan to release some stress :banghead:
walao...we sure kena tapau by u!!!!:adore:...y dun u go to serbis plug or piston to release the stress....:rofl:

btw,
TT tonite 10.30pm at yuan kee

Last edited by a moderator:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
yesterday my windscreen almost pecah when an evo "fly" beside me...:banghead:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
huh...mcm ni hebat ka....like tat my car sure tergolek!!!!!!!!:rofl:

u both didn continue the spirit of the gen2 R3 and the TRD supercharger vios meh?
i wanted to try the 2jz tt bmw white conti monster but he looked down on my car, and show me hand, asking me to go far far...so i paiseh la..........wat to do.....ppl's car 450hp compared to mine.....sad.....sigh

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
kanasai,once i put throttle,his car ald in front of me...2nd gear 5m away,3rd gear 20m away & 4th gear he is gone :driver:

i call him & ask him to wait for me,he said he is going to bed liao...imagine how fast the beast!!!!!!

i better find another way home next tt :banghead:

vivawish

Apr 13, 2006
wah, so many "geng" car, i paiseh to join also.......
if i got time and permission granted tonight, i will come

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
u r welcome to join us bro,gimme ur contact so u will get unlimited calls & sms 24/7!hehe

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
windscreen nearly crack very big wok d dat engine...need to have enuf serbis and lubricants :biggrin:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
yeah u need to put up a big manila card with your ZTH nickname...then we will recognise you liow :biggrin:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
i wanted to try the 2jz tt bmw white conti monster but he looked down on my car, and show me hand, asking me to go far far...so i paiseh la..........wat to do.....ppl's car 450hp compared to mine.....sad.....sigh
walao...u really need to do until so humble meh?ur car should be hop in front of the white conti monster when u release ur E7 clutch...

kanasai,once i put throttle,his car ald in front of me...2nd gear 5m away,3rd gear 20m away & 4th gear he is gone :driver:

i call him & ask him to wait for me,he said he is going to bed liao...imagine how fast the beast!!!!!!

i better find another way home next tt :banghead:
wakakaka...vry fast lo...2jz oso kenot chase with da 4G63t...

wah, so many "geng" car, i paiseh to join also.......
if i got time and permission granted tonight, i will come
do come...if no...u will regret...hehe

windscreen nearly crack very big wok d dat engine...need to have enuf serbis and lubricants :biggrin:
lol...:rofl:

looks like both of u 5115 and evoz got continue the "spirit" frm the previous car....here it goes agian!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There aren't many Bees yet on our roads, so it was quite nice to be able to take some quick pics of this. In typical American fashion, the big 6.2 litre V8 produces 426hp and weighs a hefty ~1800kg. Saddled with longer gear ratios to help with economy and emissions, the SS often feels sluggish. That said, it will do the 0-100km/h sprint in 4.7secs, so definitely not slow.

If things work out, there will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience