ZTH Cheras KL

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
The mamak where I 1st met some of s guys is ok...nice enviorenment...quite big...plenty parking...but apparently d food sucks...so I donno where else (x think of any for now)

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
The mamak where I 1st met some of s guys is ok...nice enviorenment...quite big...plenty parking...but apparently d food sucks..
Agree on the environment. Good place for a relaxed chat devoid of distractions. I haven't been to that place for some time but when I passed by, I noticed another mamak has opened shop right next to it. It's the same location but whereas 1/2 of the premises used to be vacant, it now houses a new mamak. Perhaps we can give it a try

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The mamak where I 1st met some of s guys is ok...nice enviorenment...quite big...plenty parking...but apparently d food sucks...so I donno where else (x think of any for now)
That night when Izso got lost using his waze?:biggrin:

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
That night when Izso got lost using his waze?:biggrin:
To be fair, he didn't exactly got lost; he did finally found his way there. I think he was just appreciating his car and used the longer and scenic route.

Not much different from issuzark when he went to Sri Petaling tt. Or me when I came back from PJ one. :)

Think it's customary for ZerotoHundred TTs to involve one of the members taking the scenic route.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Scenic route will be okay, but it was already dark at night and according to him, it led him to quiet dark backyard/alley lane......hhahahhahhaha:biggrin:

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
So if no objections let's try to have some teh tarik next week. I will not be in KL the week after.

Please pick any evening from 30th Nov (Mon) to 4th Dec (Fri)

Date : to be decided .. (see above)
Time : Anytime after 9:30pm
Location : "Persiaran Tun Perak" GPS coordinates - 3.059524, 101.757485

1. fazidk
2. Parakey

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Strategic Vision has released its results for the 2007 Total Quality Awards, and the final tally is a bit surprising. For the first time ever, Hyundai has risen to share the position of having the most models leading a segment, along with Nissan. Both brands had three models with the top Total Quality Index (TQI) score in their segments, including the Hyundai Azera, Entourage, Santa Fe and Nissan...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience