ZTH charity

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
hi CSL, it's a noble cause and I am supportive of this and will pledge ZTH as a platform for the cause. But while i am extremely passionate, I may not be able to contribute enough time and effort to the cause. Would you, the leader of this charity project be so kind as to kick start this? It'll take some planning for sure, let's see if there are more support from the rest of the guys here

I'm so sorry cause I really cannot. Work oversea and have less time in Malaysia. maybe you know someone can be trusted and willing to do. All donor name will be posted online so will be transparent but probably cannot have tax deduction.

Life is short. When see so many sad stories around us, I felt beh tahan, especially those children who don't even have enough food to eat or those who sick and no income. the gov does help but it will be insufficient. If RM50 a month can see someone smile from the heart, I think it is 100x more worthy compare to a block buster ticket. Too bad that those big organization had been politicized, I mean they use big money for those who don't really need it, including create job opportunities for normal people and also take care of the businessmen or private hospital.

I'll try to ask ST Wangan and see if they willing to help out, come out something like ZTH x ST Wangan charity fund or etc. They work for free but gain free advertising. But this will be after CNY. Maybe Millenium or etc willing to do also but I don't know them well.

As age catching up, I don't think I can bring up my vision of founding a criminal beating hunter group so donation is the only thing that I can do. Sad thing is that need someone to handle it, good thing is that there is still some hope for materialize it. Hope after CNY I got time to check my car base clearance with the bloody hump at sunway.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
I'm c sure if I can b totally full time wiz my own biz n all but I think I can squeeze most of it...wld need a few ppl to assist me tho...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As Soichiro Honda once said – “Without racing there is no Honda.” And quite rightly so, with avid Honda fans eager to pull their cars apart in order to let loose the racing soul lying within, or quite happy to make do with what’s being offered - knowing what lies beneath the hood has been race inspired.

<!--more-->Many of us have probably been to the workshop to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience