zoohalee car wash!

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
i thinking wanna having a engine wash, but i scare later got trouble...

:(

do ur guys got wrap up those electronic parts before wash?

Kurt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
wah zoohalee this time sure kaya lar.. hehe..
will drop by soon.. let you untung better then let other ppl untung....

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
zoo...very interested to come over to ur place to wash my car....

engine wash how ar ? use wud to wash ? just normal spray water n snow wash onli ? wont banjir my engine bay till canot start rite ? eheheheh :D

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
One more question. You wash engine with chemical ar ? Will faded the paint or not ? :P

CAr wash is snow type izzit ?

extrememech

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
zoo, dun worry will calar ur customer car ... just make sure you and ur boys dun wear those bracelets, ring and etc on hand when working time..

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
yeah...and dun wear jeans also...last time one of the washer who wore jeans was trying to scrub my roof and i think his jeans got like small metal button...so scratch the side of my car....and i would propose a bikini wash....once a month...get chicks to wash cars AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :rolleyes:

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

s15,
yeah iam always there one...if not u can give me a call at 012-2806534! heheh thanks...

coldfish,
come come...hehehhe

nicky7,
erm...its depends...how safe ur engine wiring are...bare in mind u must tell me what to cover in the engine as well...

kurt,
hahahha...thank u for supporting me! hehe

g88,
i wont lie to u..the chemical that wash the engine which we call a degreaser have the posibbility to spoild ur paint, however if u to particular about ur engine bay paint, better dun do it...or maybe i can put less the degrreaser and combine it with more water. to hopefully avoid this things

extremech,
hm...ur right...nanti i tell my boys...but yesterday none of them wear that kind of things

static,
i oso wear jeans...but u think zaman 60 an ka mau pakai itu small metal things? hahahah

BeRG

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
finally i got a reason to wash my car.... my car havent wash since march still can wash r? no extra charge ok :P

will pay u a visit some time this week :)

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
zoohalee,
is the car wash in shell itself ??? me just staying around there ... tmn sri manja .. hahahahaha .. so if got car wash near my place open by zth member all the more reason to support but my car wash every month only .. very kow kotor one .. especially the front rims full of brake dust .. :rolleyes:

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
berg ur alive...meehhe jjk....

yolk...yeap its inside the shell itself...but until now i still dunno how to get to that place....mehehehehe....yalah my car not fast maa....i dun have the reason to go SS Racing mehehehehe....

eclips3

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Kuala lumpur
zoo: u hired sexy ah mois to work ah? heheheh...

if not i can proposed waikitfire.. he likes to wash plugs

btw, i thought ur station's in shah alam?

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
:P Zooo..Congrats!!

very soon you'll be one of the miilionaires in ZTH..hehehe :P ..soon drive big big cars..

p/s: your sis washes the car? i come bring 10 cars..hehehe.. ;)

Tri-plateE2

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Zul,

Congrats. Will find time and come over. Eh, maybe you can be the distributor for zth stickers for old klang road leh...

Btw what's the price for car polishing?

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
hie zoo,

i would be interested to have my car wash..hmmm but can u provide map or clear direction ar..coz im not that familar with the area ;) thanx .. all the best pal :)

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
Everybadi... if wanna go to Zoo's car wash... get MotorTrader... there got SS Racing location and the Shell oso in it as far as I can remember... hehehe
Zoo.. free advertising laaaa.... Y don't propose to SS Racing : SS Racing customer oso must wash car after change things... oil here and there... fingerprint, palmprint, footprint summore!!! it's a win win tact looo...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,
It has been over a year and 8 or 9 months since I last shared my epic journeys. So before we move on to the detailing journeys, let me share with all of you.... oldbies and newbies on what I have been doing during the long hiatus.

First off...... I went and fulfilled one of my dreams which is to hike up Mount Kinabalu to see sunrise.

Then upon returning..... I got myself a really...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience