ZeroToHundred Girls TT~!!!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
jason - 10k posting not so fast wan laa...

SHEEEEEET~!!! guys,might not be able to go penang liao... :_(

because i've been sponsored by shell, RM5,000.00 to soup up the exteriors(some reality show thing)...wahahhaa~!!! my dream bodykit comin' up~~ so...might clash..but

Mcd tt still on ok... *hee*

Last edited:

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
aaarrrggh! thought i was just about to have fun *wif these ppl bullying me*... i had been assigned to go down to kedah this sunday... damn! i already bought the cake to share with those coming... siut lah my boss... was hoping to meet loolick (and the rest whom i've yet to meet)... plus want to see the prank they try to put on me...

wei... now play chop chop leg ka... ceh... luckily my boss ask me to go to kedah... else would have fun trying to fit a papaya into ah fat big big exhaust... sure syiok one :) hehehe... p/s to loolick... moral of the story... park ur car faaaaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaaar away from them... :)

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
wah... good for you poc... used to get similar sponsor... but for sampoerna a... they gave me about 15k... so that they can paint their advert and to have it like that for a year on my ride... *guess urs sure got lots of sponsors stickers nanti :)*

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
chio
cikoi la ur boss.. sunday ask u go kedah tanam padi.. nvm i chop his legs instead of urs.. kekeke.. btw if u put the papaya in my exhaust i will tie u on the wall and rev my car till the papaya shoots out on u.. wakakakaka!!!!!

"MONEY is not an issue if you dont think its a problem.."

loolick

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
poc, syok la u..............mana cari lubang like this???

chinonet, Sunday?!?!?to KEDAH?!?!?my god....is SUNDAY!!!

fat, i guess we will need to chop off chinonet's legs, so he cant go Kedah lor....btw, how la on the wall?!?!?tie to a tree easier ma...

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
what to do... had to work to pay for all the expensive maintenance on my rides :)

wah... first want to chop chop my leg... now want to ikat me to the wall and try to shoot me with the papaya ka... wei... sudah practive your *aim* ka??? hehehe... don't simply2 *aim* eh... hahahahaahhahaha....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
ooo...hehe,naw la..this is the 1st time i get such offers...damn lucky lo...went for the photoshoot for "before n after" session edi.

Mr. Chiew,i liking ur statment v(^.^)v

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear readers, its 2am and I prepared this post for 2 hours now...Just been back from a tiring day of coating and travelling back from Kl-Ipoh and still I prepared this post for your reading pleasure. Hope you like it...

FYI: If you want to view a larger view of the post you may visit Optimum Auto Detailing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience