Your biggest sacrifice for ur beloved car

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Anyone wanna share their most memorable/biggest/stupidest sacrifice ever done in the name of love of their car?

For me, i spent the entire month of my fresh grad salary to buy a 1970s beat up corolla becoz I was bitten by the old skool bug. Later on, I had to borrow money from 3 frens for my daily meals. :cry_smile:

1. converted to gsr
2. claimed total lost one year later :cry_smile:

wah... wat happened? why suddenly total lost? stolen or burned? or accident? mind to share??

1) Convert to 4G61T
2) One year later, kaboom...change to 4G63T
3) One year later, sell it off... not simply sell off but choose the new owner who love car
4) 1 month after sell off, new owner crushed it to the divider.... newspaper also come out..everyone though it me... :) call and ask me ok or not...

work in kl, here no parking and jam, all basement parking, have to take bus/lrt to work everyday cause cannot park!!! but change job liao, so no more sacrifice.

My toyota is doing ok. Found out some karat spot from the inside. takes time and marney to make it nice again. No regrets buying the old skool

Now hunting around for analog clock for the dashboard. It's a bit*h to find one that work nowadays........

mine is after getting the car...
i still save so hard.. .
than use all the money .. for an engine transplant......

than... still not statisfied..
plus got bad workmanship from the ppl who do the transplant
and i am broke

Andrew, ur Saga now must be very keng .
My sacrifice is bought myself a kancil, should have bought a superbike with 25k because no 1 will look at my kancil, if i drive superbike vroom vroom, sure i bangga like helll...Haiya!!!!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom