yey yey.. KIMI WON bwahahaha :P

GT3

Mar 8, 2005
errr as far as i m concern.. f1 is still abit boring even though ferrari dint win.. when race starts now after the first lap or few u can guest who wins edi.. its still a dominating win by other opponents.. of coz with the exception of imola

TypicalGuy

Dec 29, 2004
yey...our KIMI won

si|verfish

Apr 28, 2004
Well, I'd consider 3 different winners in 5 GPs to be something of an improvement in terms of excitement in F1 compared to say the previous year.

butthead

Aug 12, 2004
to me...i dun think different winners would make the sport exciting... more actions during the race is much more fun... especially when the race is so tight and your fav driver goes in to the pit and u are so nervous that you won't know at what position he will come back out into...that we use to have...

even the old qualification format is better...remember the years that mika and schumi were fighting for pole...mika would come out with a best time...than schumi would better it by thounsand of a second...than mika goes out to outdo schumi again...this is what i call interesting...now it seems like they are jus convoying around the track...with a few incidents and crasheh here and then

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
different winner doesn't make the game more exciting.Actions like overtaking on the race, changing in position, pitstop time attack are those element that makes the sport interesting.

Who ever win from pole without any challenge in every race is boring also.

si|verfish

Apr 28, 2004
I said it's an improvement compared to the anal 2 - 3 seasons back known as the "I could guess what will happen without watching" years. At least now it isn't so predictable. If you want excitement, get old tapes when Fangio or Stewart or some other old fart was racing. Those days, if you crash, you'd most probably be fucked up pretty badly. These days, drivers crash into each other for fun.

Anyway, the bottom line is there has been a lot more excitement (relatively speaking) this season, period.

Recently bought a Pro******* Brands Rain Stain Removal, it really removed the rain stain. I applied it to all my car's glass mirror including both side mirror as well. It gave me a good result. However, when come to the front mirror, oh .. god..! I realized that the rain stain has gone, but it gave me a big trouble. The front mirror become matte surface, blur on the surface. It cannot be removed even I applied the rain stain remover for few times. I dunno what happen. Do anybody know how to...