year end sale for bodykits and also perdana stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

year end sale for bodykits and also perdana stuff

deanfiero

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
if u want can always order..............side skirt pu rm150........rear skirt pu rm130

boysetan

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
bro... can u get me original...and i mean original grill, front and rear bumpers for the latest v6. wanna upgrade mine, and if possible, can i trade them with the old v6 stuffs? How much will it cost anyway...? :rolleyes:

deanfiero

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by boysetan@Mar 23 2005, 07:55
bro... can u get me original...and i mean original grill, front and rear bumpers for the latest v6. wanna upgrade mine, and if possible, can i trade them with the old v6 stuffs? How much will it cost anyway...? :rolleyes:
[snapback]832683[/snapback]​

yes......but without side skirt because the cost of original side skirt is rm420 per pair....then how much am i going to sell it to u...........but for complete original front and rear bumper is rm2200

but if u want the replacement part quality the price is rm1700

boysetan

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
confused... :blink:

do you mean, rm1700 if i trade with the old bumpers or rm1700 for quality but non original parts? grill included? price with side skirts?

deanfiero

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by Merv86@Mar 28 2005, 22:51
yo bro do u hv Wira SE front bumper for sale???
1st or 2nd hand?? PM me price THX lots
[snapback]848526[/snapback]​
sorry dont have

deanfiero

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by boysetan@Mar 23 2005, 07:55
[snapback]832683[/snapback]​
boysetan...........when u are talking about trade in that means that u r currently driving an old v6 or an old sei converted into v6......................that means that u already have the side skirt so u dont need a new pair of side skirts...........

there are three types of equipment manufacturers

1. oem..........this is the original parts
2. rem (replacement part manufacturer)
exactly the same material with the original and some are even manufactured by the oem but the price is cheaper...just like levi's
3. after market - the one u find at brothers and other accessories shops

so the price for 1 without side skirts RM2500
price for 2 without side skirts rm1550 price for 3 is rm1100 with everything

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
bro can u pm me the new perdana V6 bodykit front back and sides and the price of there is a pic will be better ......i also need the the front and back lights and the bonnet if u got thanks bro
email add is [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys???y spend more??i've an idea but i was no time 2 did it...cost??juz rm20+ onli la....n it's so easy...juz a silicone onli....ex 4 doors juz open the door skin n juz put on it...quite hard 2 explain...wen i done i'll upload pic~!haha~!every where also can even hood......
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience