Xtreme Nights?

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
The Xtreme Nights is on the 10th and 11th of November 2006 at Dataran LRT, Stadium Bukit Jalil.

The point would be given based on the following:
- Exterior body modifications
- Paint
- Engine
- Undercarriage
- Wheels
- I.C.E.
- Overall Appearance

For more info go to www.thextremenights.com

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
InitialD said:
The Xtreme Nights is on the 10th and 11th of November 2006 at Dataran LRT, Stadium Bukit Jalil.

The point would be given based on the following:
- Exterior body modifications
- Paint
- Engine
- Undercarriage
- Wheels
- I.C.E.
- Overall Appearance

For more info go to www.thextremenights.com

Wow, thanks for the info bro... :_:

wr1667

Jul 16, 2006
can i join?

i m wondering whether my 30 years old civic can join or not... maybe for oldskool category .. haha

anybody frm zerotohundred joining?

Sep 2, 2006
Hey, Initial D...
Heard LINKS, RS IMPRESSIVE, Quartermile, N1 and some Aussies and Japs INCLUDING TOM from 0-100 coming in to judge the cars right? Wow..thats COOL!!!

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
PimpUrRide said:
This is a bullshit event... first heard of it last year... then it was postponed to August something and now... November something... all the tell tale sign of a FLY BY NIGHT event... better check the background of the company... could be a scammmm...
bro,
please do some research before posting your comment. If it were to be a fraud event... Hypertune and ZerotoHunderd.com wouldn't be dumb enough to advertise for them... and they've already started selling their tickets... and recruiting models and cars... btw, the company organising this event is Giant Planet....

*the power or search engine... :emoticon_U:

thextremenights

Aug 30, 2006
www.TheXtremeNights.com
Thank you AXXell,

So are you joining? Bring along all your brothers and sisters... anyone who's
fast & furious, young & dangerous, speed for da naughtiest, music loud to da maximus

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was a beautiful, clear, Saturday morning over at Proton's Centre of Excellence, and as the birds chirp among the flock and the morning dew begins to drip off the tips of the petals, we close our eyes and hear the sounds of… overwhelming horsepower.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience