Xmods RC

juman

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
hei guys the new kit cost RM199? + AWD is 99 ?

and how much are those accessories like suspension and ETC.

by the way satriaSssEeeZzz how to apply the member ship :) thanks dude can't wait to join you all "if i can afford to get it " so tempting . i check out some sites like you tube with video .. you search for XMOD you can all alot of drifting clips :P

satriaSssEeeZzz

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L/Cyberjaya
ya the new carkit cost RM199... awd oso RM99... suspension kit also cost 99... motor dunno...

what membership u mean?...

juman

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
mmmm membership for Toy City bro .

er how come so expensive one ... those 1/10 scale dift RCs is cheaper for their parts.

well i visit to some of the website that are selling xmod accessories .. the price is cheaper even though convert to Ringgit

juman

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
why suddenly wanna sell the car kit ? i thought you are playing it now ?
so now sien liao a ?

satriaSssEeeZzz

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L/Cyberjaya
juman,

coz im busy with my work already... even if u want to buy my suspension kit oso i want to sell...

btw juman the small sticker and da vinyl at the subaru it come together like that.... coz its the special edition subaru car from hpi racing

br0ther9630

Feb 16, 2007
yeah wat satria said is correct, came as a whole. when i saw this car being sold i quickly bought it cause its kinda hard to find this particular model

also to satria, how much u goin to sell?

juman

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Oo icic then now i only know :) " so must be a very good buy loh"
mm yeah how much you want to let go ?
I went to toycity in Metro Prima Kepong, i am sadly disappointedly with the shops .. I only found 2 xmod RC cars .. and both of them are open boxed. "odd items" and i can't see any parts the shop are selling for xmod.
so i drove to One Utama. " can't find any xmod rc but manage to see few tires upgrades."

Is there anyway to get those stuff "Accessories ? "must we direct to the shop in KL"
only one distributor?

br0ther9630

Feb 16, 2007
i bought mine at sunway piramid toycity. theres another Camaro (old muscle car type) model left there. at mines they said they'll restock after all d xmods have been sold... but i seen something familiar wit most stores: NOBODY BUYS THE CIVIC models... (no offence CIVIC fans)

haha sorry juman not letting go of my xmod, like you, i too have been looking far and wide for a good model

another tip, you should have a look at times square toycity... lvl6 or lvl7 if im not mistaken there's an NSX there

satriaSssEeeZzz

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L/Cyberjaya
how much... ermm... i want to sell it together with my car....coz stop playing edi...

i got 1 gold 350z with gold rim and 1 yellow nsx with black rim... both nice car...

sakamoto

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
hey guys,

x mod not that cool , trust me.....

i have a kyosho AWD, super cool.....but its a bit pricy...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In recent years, Mitsubishi's cross-town counterparts, Honda and Toyota, have been racking up record sales and profits, with the former showing steady growth, while the latter is taking over the world. Unfortunately, the tri-diamond folks haven't been fairing nearly as well. Mitsubishi has been in the red for four years now, mainly due to lackluster products (EVO aside) and a number of scandals that involved cover-ups and quality...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience