Xmods RC

satriaSssEeeZzz

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L/Cyberjaya
hehe nevermind... just bought the AWD kit at toy city... it cost me only RM89.90 members 10% discount.... my next project is to buy the pick up motor... and suspension system...

ya i feel a lot of improvement in terms of connering and speeding... i wrap my tyres with tape and drift like hell... but my crash level is high....hahahaha... more and more scratch... light under the car oso nice but im into performance.. =)

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Haha. Pick up motor..... got one already been "picked up" in Toycity The Mines.
You bought the Light Kit ah? Where did you bought your AWD?
Looks like we are going to race..... hehe

satriaSssEeeZzz

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L/Cyberjaya
hahaa i think the motor got people buy already... if i jumpa sure wanna buy... light kit not yet laaa but im tempting to buy one... xmods now hot item already... i been to sunway, One utama, south city... all no stock.. only got one place... that is the mines...hehehe.. might be getting the rest of the mod thing as soon as possible.... i bought my AWD at mines... the indian guy tell me that one SLR sending to repair... and show me ur name...hehehe edward chew...

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Ya. I also like you. Been to everywhere, only The Mines has the stock of upgrade kits. Oh. I was dreaming like that also cause i left my name there and you might... haha
Ya. The indian guy was very friendly and funny but i hardly catch his speech. hehe
( Actually ah... the pick up motor not yet sold, hahaha.... the indian guy kept it at the counter. He got no money now. haha)

satriaSssEeeZzz

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L/Cyberjaya
hahaha i also know the indian guy simpan the motor in the drawer... heheh today been there again to buy the suspension and steering upgrade... was about to buy the motor but the indian guy refuse to sell it...heehehe... dowan to report to his supervisor...but next time will... already as him to order for me... next week wednesday maybe got the stock...

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Wa. Are you living near The Mines ah? (ahh, shouldn't recommend you to The Mines, you have bought so much) hahaha
Hey, how bout we make a Zerotohundred Xmods Team ah??? haha. I order the stickers already, not yet arrived. hehe
I wan't bodykit, they still don't have. aiyo.

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
I mean there will be xmods race ( as the indian said), at The Mines, we put zerotohundred stickers on the car and "race for ZTH" lo. hehe.
Which stickers ah... i donno oh. I saw stickers there, i order lo. Paid RM30 lo.

satriaSssEeeZzz

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L/Cyberjaya
how fast it is?... i think i want to put 6 x AAA battery...seriously if u use 1000mAh kind of battery hell of fun...hehe i own 4 piece now...

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Erm. This is faster than the previous. The AAs give more punch and lot lot more run time.
First time, i use NiCd punya lo. Then, bought the 800mah NIMH, weaker la. haha
I just gave it headlight. Very very light. hehe

satriaSssEeeZzz

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L/Cyberjaya
hehe headlight?... diy or u bought the xmods punya?... hey u mean by fixing the shaft will solve my 4wd problem ka?... i thought is my gear problem not the shaft?...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do you guys know where i can do rivet nut installation on the chassis? Planning to include more mounting points on the chassis for stiffening bars.

something like the link below
Pelican Technical Article: Installing the Lower Cross Brace on Your BMW
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience