Xchange ...

reartyre

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
FD Exedy Clutch and FC Piggy Back Fcon For Trade

Got myself an Exedy racing clutch plate for FD ... dont know what type and still using it in my car ... was wondering if anyone would want to trade it (wouldn't mind putting in some cash) and an Fcon Piggy Back for FC (I think) ....

at the moment i am looking for: (used or brand new)

1. 99 spec rear spoiler
2. BOV
3. FD stock clutch plate

interested pls contact me 019-555 3613

thanks

Last edited:

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
U want a FD clutch cover (pressure plate) or cluth disc?

I have a used cluth cover (pressure plate)

reartyre said:
Got myself an Exedy racing clutch plate for FD ... dont know what type and still using it in my car ... was wondering if anyone would want to trade it (with things that i want and wouldn't mind putting in some cash) or buy it ....

1. 99 spec rear spoiler
2. BOV
3. FD stock clutch plate

thanks

joe13

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
reartyre said:
Got myself an Exedy racing clutch plate for FD ... dont know what type and still using it in my car ... was wondering if anyone would want to trade it (with things that i want and wouldn't mind putting in some cash) or buy it ....

1. 99 spec rear spoiler
2. BOV
3. FD stock clutch plate

thanks
ehhh.... u're playin RX7 over there oso ka? heh heh heh...

reartyre

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
came back last saturday ... thought you guys must be in the holiday mood .. it'll be good to catch up man

reartyre

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
jasonlel said:
U want a FD clutch cover (pressure plate) or cluth disc?

I have a used cluth cover (pressure plate)
wouldn't it be better if get the whole clutch set ..because i'm giving away the exedy's whole clutch set .... but i am not sure whether i am having only the exedy's clutch disc or the whole set ...

if i got just the exedy's clutch disc then that means i might just have to get the FD stock clutch disc ... and used back the current clutch cover ... but can we like "rojak" between those two items ..

what do you think jasonlel .. you know my car right ... eh Happy New Year man !!! and you too Joe13

Last edited:

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
First of all are you using a OEM clutch now? If yes, then you can use back the clutch cover/pressure plate and get a new disc. You want to get the whole new set also can. Whole new set would include clutch cover/pressure plate, clutch disc and throw out bearing. This set cost about RM1.5k excluding installation

Secondly is best if you can identify if you are having a whole set of exedy clutch. Exedy clutch plate and disc.

Hmmm I dont think you can rojak exedy and oem clutch. Any guru can verify this?

reartyre said:
wouldn't it be better if get the whole clutch set ..because i'm giving away the exedy's whole clutch set .... but i am not sure whether i am having only the exedy's clutch disc or the whole set ...

if i got just the exedy's clutch disc then that means i might just have to get the FD stock clutch disc ... and used back the current clutch cover ... but can we like "rojak" between those two items ..

what do you think jasonlel .. you know my car right ... eh Happy New Year man !!! and you too Joe13

joe13

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
reartyre said:

hey man... happy new years... call Phat7 and arrange... he'll be coming back either today or tomoro, cant remember... but it'll be very very good to catch up...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

planning to install clifford 2 way alarm system for my car. anybody knows the price and shop which knows how to install the alarm system?

what is the max distance for the 2 way to respond? I worry that the alarm have approx 200 to 300m only.

does the alarm comes with immo?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience