X-Tuned : A Reality TV About YOU !

sultanmuzaffar

Nov 3, 2006
It's All about YOU !

From drifting, carpark rally and drag race.
RM3000 Waiting !!

Starting 18 Dec, we can talk about the show here. Keep tuning to this thread. :)

sultanmuzaffar

Nov 3, 2006
at 10pm

Lancer4g93

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
bro... i think this show was good, but the drifting scenes too short and not enough for ppl to c it... anyway really gud program

sultanmuzaffar

Nov 3, 2006
Lancer4g93 said:
bro... i think this show was good, but the drifting scenes too short and not enough for ppl to c it... anyway really gud program
thx. i will inform the director about this.

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
sultanmuzzafar,

this is a very nice show, but a lot of those repeated scenes and music that try to make the show looks cool, but most of the people said its kinda annoying and macam being done cukup makan..u know what reality tv means for sure? i mean look at amazing race, survivor, even some argued they were fake and acting, but it serves the purpose of showing what the reality is.in the entertainment industry u sure know what makes the audience bored, repeated scene..hehe..mcm sensasi auto pulak...some more, its too short, and please cut those repeated scene with heavy music..but nice and hope u guys can improve.. cheers!

cikokui

Known Member
Dec 22, 2004
one question... Pegi bengkel tuh kene baya pakai duit sendiri ke atau Sponsor astro?

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
Frankly the host are not that technical about modifications, need to be more specific rather to talk about oil leaking, change suspensions, mounting bla bla bla & he is not good in being a host either, he is one of the producer doesnt he ? I'm bored man

We need a host who knows shits about car mods.

Others than that, the cars & drivers are great

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
My opinion is that he tells too many about the spec, and is only by speech. There is no spec written on the screen. Anyway, the speech is clear. The host talking is weird. hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, my car 's CD Player the front cover (Display, Control; Can plug out tht one) has been stolen, now only left the back unit (Fix one). Can buy the cover only? or i must replace whole unit?

Need answer urgent. Thanks everyone.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience