• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Dior

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
PENANG
hehehe.... share little story here...

One day... the sun was so hot........
got 1 mega sales fiber modified car with superman crystalize concept car went to autoshow......Then, there got wings and tall like umno building design spoiler which attracted many road passess.....but what's funny is....police also attracted by its over limitation creative artwork n therefore walked to nearest angle to have a look......... then they said" FUIYO, xtreme lor, what's this?? wat's it's number??? jot down jot down, snap a pic with hp i can show to my colleague and son!" ..at this very moment, we successfully snapped the police face reaction (open mouth big and :emoticon_U: with this eye n sweats).... BUT.............what was sad is we not remembered where that particular pic kept !!!!! ) paiseh ~~~~~~~~

that's the end of the boring story...

THANK you ...:mouth_closed:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Wah Sei!!!! copy from those japanese gundam style estima or van ahhh.... kengz.. 2thumb up for the owner...

Dior

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
PENANG
kelvin--- said:
hahaha...dior..cun cun now month 7...mayB jason purposely make then after autoshow burn gua..lol...

Tink !

IDEA....

next time dunno got ppl burn modified punya paper car to bawah bo ??? no more benz liow, burn xtreme car..bodykit kaokao.....

not bad maa....

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
1st pic..the spoiler kena "kacang" a...how come got one burn mark...
2nd and 3rd pic...KENG...so big one gap oso can...
4th pic...the headlight so unique mo...does it reli function?sure is an eye killer at nite wif HID...shine straight..
5th pic...wahsai..how come extreme mod liao...stil use key open boot one...even my stock car oso use remote open er...lol

dior da jie...i think this car sure win extreme mod one la...reason is...his mod is so extreme and risky tat i blif no1 on earth wil dare to do it...lol...other planet i dunno la...haha...

burn modified car...can oso...ask jason buat..he sure pro in it..coz he mod punya car oso look like kereta lipat..lol...

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
apart from tat..the silver UFO is the real transformer..got face at bonnet wor..the holes....then i also realize tat..this guy a bit gila gila one...it seemed tat his rear doors can stil buka one...lol...look at the lines at the rear door....can buka from inside...lol...convenient car if u wan2 do "sth" in the middle of the day..use the rear seats...guarantee dark enough and no1 can see u...lol...rear windscreen 100% covered..and rear doors cover 70%..lol..jason is a creative guy indeed..

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
kelvin--- said:
apart from tat..the silver UFO is the real transformer..got face at bonnet wor..the holes....then i also realize tat..this guy a bit gila gila one...it seemed tat his rear doors can stil buka one...lol...look at the lines at the rear door....can buka from inside...lol...convenient car if u wan2 do "sth" in the middle of the day..use the rear seats...guarantee dark enough and no1 can see u...lol...rear windscreen 100% covered..and rear doors cover 70%..lol..jason is a creative guy indeed..

this car built 4 transformer movie.Remember watch at year 2007. Now is spyshot n promo in PG. act still have many part u will laugh just dior not yet post.....Jason grad from University or art at scotland.Hehehe

Dun peli him lo...i will angry lo...he make PG bangga....not bangala lo....hehehe

U see the fender? 1 hand also can masuk.

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
aiya...move...the fender there need space ma...the transformer punya tangan inside ma..haha..tat's y need some space..lol...graduate from scotland..wah sai...so lihai wor..must b me too low standard..so dun understand his design...upper class design..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HELP HKS 60MM Boost Meter Diagram

i'm looking for this wiring diagram .. anyone who has it .. please .. i need your help ..

or maybe knows how to wiring it .. maybe can discuss the payment
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience