Jul 30, 2006
Item: Waja HID Headlights(Original) 4300K(approved by JPJ)Rare
Condition: Second hand(6 months old)
Price : RM1800(nego)
Box : Still availble with proton stickers and product ID
Reg No : Printed on the unit-can check with Proton the validity of product
Warranty: Covers Dead On Arrival(DOA)

Hi guys,

I have a second hand Proton Chancellor headlights(Waja Compactible) for sale. Reason for sale, the bracket was broken but has already been repaired. Lights working fine. Just six month old from a proton chancellor.

Retail price for brand new: rm3100-rm3500(even if you take from Proton themselves)

This is not a Conversion kit. This is an original HID headlight. No modification needed to fit the headlights into your Waja-much more stable compared to Conversion kit.

Pictures will be uploaded later. Any inquiries pls PM me for more information and arrange for product viewing.

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
thanks bro!!are you interested?anyone???first come first serve people...only got one unit!!!

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
Item: Waja HID Headlights(Original) 4300K(approved by JPJ)Rare
Condition: Second hand(6 months old)
Price : RM1800(nego)
Box : Still availble with proton stickers and product ID
Reg No : Printed on the unit-can check with Proton the validity of product
Warranty: Covers Dead On Arrival(DOA)

Hi guys,

I have a second hand Proton Chancellor headlights(Waja Compactible) for sale. Reason for sale, the bracket was broken but has already been repaired. Lights working fine. Just six month old from a proton chancellor.

Retail price for brand new: rm3100-rm3500(even if you take from Proton themselves)

This is not a Conversion kit. This is an original HID headlight. No modification needed to fit the headlights into your Waja-much more stable compared to Conversion kit.

Pictures will be uploaded later. Any inquiries pls PM me for more information and arrange for product viewing.

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
Evo5229 thanks for the bump
yeap rare and cannot find lar...even proton also don't have sometimes...the only set back is that this is second hand(6months old only)

If you guys miss this, no more chance for a very long time...

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
can lar no prblem bro...I give you one teh tarik with rm100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

had just transplant a 4g93 abt a month ago. the problem is, can't seems to find a solution for the black smoke. sent to some w/shop n most said tht some sensors r spoilt n most probably af sensor, but i don't want to change the wrong parts as they can't guarantee it's the right part. anybody experience this b4? the plug also full of carbon(dry, symptom of rich fuel?) no matter how often u clean em. n one foreman even said maybe a wrongly marked timing belt (while changing). tired of this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience